PostedJan 14, 2013 6:35 am
zweetvlek wrote:

Advertisement

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:11 am
I love to see people like you Smile
We got used to being hated, but that doesn't mean that we hate people... We sometimes get pwned, like the match we played against DesireD and his clan XD They pwned us so hard, after all, that doesn't make us hate them. Now I can understand that people find it unfair that we stack, but that is just what makes it fun. I mean, I never play any games without friends in the room.. I find it boring... Nice sniping skills you have.. TheLaw is like a family to me.. It makes me laugh just to hear them talking crap sometimes.. xD

GoldJaguar

Rank 2
GoldJaguar
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:58 pm
Wouldnt it be more fun to go against each other? Rather than just farm kills off Newbies

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedJan 14, 2013 11:34 pm
I don't remember saying loser and pathetic

I just call them kids with layers of armor super glued..

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

killzone04

Rank 1
killzone04
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:12 am
GoldJaguar wrote:
Wouldnt it be more fun to go against each other? Rather than just farm kills off Newbies  

Why are u so ready for a debate? Because they do play well maybe they play one sided after all I proved that if you are freinds they will show you how they really play but golden you acting strange they have played eachother countless times you have just never been there you just assume without actully playing them.constantly

Zanaisvintoj

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:12 am
Oh yay, lets cheer for people who all use 250 hp and elwrci spray and stack agains newbies, when this video makes it pretty clear that they can ACTUALLY play, this proves they dont need all that sh*t yet they use it.

Just a bigger reason to hate on them.

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:28 am
thats for a fact, thelaw never play against each others, except some of em like baby something or zkaty sometimes.

I already ask em why do u always stack ? they said we dont stack, we play with friends (kinda pathetic).

And the fact that they almost never have a real challenge makes them being very noob. When i get some friends to destack them, its always easy.

Not to mention i had 2 cw vs them some weeks ago. They had 2 times more cash items than us, but we still owned them so hard 6-1 and 6-0.

So to all stackers : u wont improve by always stacking and having easy games.

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger

oronen00

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:29 am
[quote="ajbatistaa_"]thats for a fact, thelaw never play against each others, except some of em like baby something or zkaty sometimes.

I already ask em why do u always stack ? they said we dont stack, we play with friends (kinda pathetic).

And the fact that they almost never have a real challenge makes them being very noob. When i get some friends to destack them, its always easy.

Not to mention i had 2 cw vs them some weeks ago. They had 2 times more cash items than us, but we still owned them so hard 6-1 and 6-0.

So to all stackers : u wont improve by always stacking and having easy games.[/quotte]

they had a challange once. full 8 members of the law vs golden jaguar codux badboy and myself. they ended up kicking us when the match was over haha