coverq

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Sweden shaiya

@.@ bored of EP5+ craps and dead servers
hello aeriagames :

I have been a fervant Shaiya US player from Beta till ep 5.2 and i got baned for a reason god itself doesn't know. So then i went to shaiya PL, 1 year and 7 month ago. It was ep 4. We had a lot of pvp everyday 1000 + kils a day for couple months. then they upgraded to ep 4.5, made couple updates, and within 5 months made it ep 5.2.
Lot of people are gone, pvp suck balls, we make maybe 500 kills in a full weak. i got 2200 kills in full month ( December ).
Many people are gone to Aion or Guild Wars 2 because AGE only care about money. But let me tell you 1 thing :
what was better :
in ep 4 when you had 400 people spending between 150$ and 1300$ per month to get at least max OJ on their set and [15] weapons ( VIP srebno, VIP zloto ), with 4 players being on VIP platynia? ( 1500 $ / month )
or
80 people spending between 150 and 1300 bucks with hardly 3 people in VIP platynia?

Moreover, like you realised, on every server expect German and Turkish shaiya, they are merging all the servers back to 1 ( I think here about US shaiya and PL shaiya that merged their sub servers together ) because pvp suck ballz and too many people left, and will keep leaving anyway.

So Why AGE do not host a shaiya server in Sweden / Finland / Norway for exemple?
Start from beta again, you still have the files *.*
Moreover those 3 countries are rich as **** so there you sure will make more money than what you're making now lol ( and here i'm talking as 1 of the top spenders on shaiya PL lol )

Start with beta, closed beta, ep 3 like we had on US, when it was the most populated ever.
and an advance, i talked with a developper not too long ago. I asked him why are you upgrading after ep 4.5 he answered me " to make money ". Watch where that brought you.
merging all servers to 1, loosing lot of players, 0 pvp, you still have top spenders, yea but you lost a lot of people spending between 100 and 800 $ / month when you past ep 4.
You made much more money in ep 4 with max stat lvl 1 and 2 than now with max stat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8..

greetings and I hope for some replies here.
Advertisement

Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
PostedJan 13, 2013 7:14 pm
Aeria does not have a license for any languages for Sweden/Finland/Norway.

When we launch new versions, they start at episode 2.5, then progress over time. I believe the last versions launched were ES/PT.

coverq

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:27 am
last one was PT yea.
and a licence is always buyable ;D

Yaguchisan

Rank 3
Yaguchisan
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:05 am
Norway/Sweden/Danmark = Almost same language Wink

"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure."

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:41 am
Shaiya Finland plz.

Yaguchisan

Rank 3
Yaguchisan
PostedJan 14, 2013 3:34 am
splasher__ wrote:
Shaiya Finland plz.  

Perkele.

"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure."

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 14, 2013 4:34 am
Superman0X wrote:

Funny you should mention that. At least you guys were looking into it a while back. Wonder what became of it...

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1361029

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedJan 14, 2013 4:35 am
Superman0X wrote:

When we launch new versions, they start at episode 2.5, then progress over time. I believe the last versions launched were ES/PT.  

I should not do this... but:

Call it Shaiya Scandinavia. Leave the game 100% English and make a website where people can select Scandinavian languages instead of English.

And if Scandinavia might give licensing issues, call it Shaiya Germanic (as a combination for all Germanic nations in Northern Europe)

Mandatar (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Azeal (15), Kierin (65)

Grifhis

Rank 0
Grifhis
PostedJan 14, 2013 4:44 am
Aeria has only one idea for Shaiya: shop, shop, shop, shop...

for every update we have just 1 thing -> more shop

i had fun in Shaiya ep 4, but ep 5 and ep 6 sux !

my friends quitted this game 1 year ago

thanks AGE and Nexon, i have wasted money and time for nothing !

the last insipid things: remedy +100 stat in pvp 15 and costume with +9000 HP Very Happy

this game is dead...

i want a new Ep4 server... downgrade Phoenix to Ep 4 !

Free To Play if you want to be a nub and Pay A Lot if you want to be an uber XD

Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:03 am
billdoor wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Funny you should mention that. At least you guys were looking into it a while back. Wonder what became of it...

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1361029  

Not enough interest. I suppose I could mention it again, and see if anything has changed.