oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Spare plox?

Just wondering if anyone out there can spare me 50-100 gold? Or if you can give me good tips on good money making ways

Advertisement

Supergrunt8

Rank 0
Supergrunt8
PostedJan 13, 2013 1:09 pm
A good way to make money is selling the mats your sprite gathers. But it depends on your level as well since the prices of Crafting materials on the AH vary from time to time.

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 13, 2013 1:20 pm
Supergrunt8 wrote:
A good way to make money is selling the mats your sprite gathers. But it depends on your level as well since the prices of Crafting materials on the AH vary from time to time.  

Well I have alot of sprite ingredients to make Armour and stuff who would buy it?

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedJan 13, 2013 1:46 pm
Another way is to farm Quest rep items from monsters around your level, you can sell the stack in AH for a decent amount of gold.

You can check under this guide: Quest Rep List

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 13, 2013 4:11 pm
Zetsunai wrote:
Another way is to farm Quest rep items from monsters around your level, you can sell the stack in AH for a decent amount of gold.

You can check under this guide: Quest Rep List  

Ty but im making alot of money off of mezo sotnes or w/e i sell a stack for about 15-25 gold each and they sell pretty fast Very Happy to guys im at 100+ gold i need 500 :\

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedJan 14, 2013 4:49 am
Keep on working at it. We all have to work at getting gold in this game. Wink Even the highbies aren't all "rich". Some may be, but there's a lot out there working hard to get the gold they need for each new skill (my last bunch was an average of 400g EACH) and new weapons and armors. Just keep at it; you can do it. There's a lot of threads on how to make money in the game. Try doing a search. I'd write it all out again, but I'm sitting here staring at the computer like a zombie because I can't sleep. Shocked