precioussouls22

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 9:10 am

NEED HELP IN CRYSTAL SAGA

i have a few questions
Hello , i just started playing this game today and im around level 10 now and i'm doing a quest where i have to tame a pet and can only choose between an Archer and a Bear Cub.
-My Question is Which is better to start out with as a Knight?

And afew more questions i have is:

-How do i get more inventory space?
-Are there any Npcs in the game that allow you to store extra items?
-How do i get "Wings"?
Advertisement

Unr3lenT_SoL

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 11:11 am

ok 1. you should use archer since u are already a knight and have to be face to face to attack most of the time.
2.to get more inventory space u can buy pack expander from fate shop for 175 crystal or u can also do 30 Guild contribution and exchange for vault expander. There is also a quest around lv 20 i think where u get pack expander. also when u lv u can get it from uber lv pack.
3.no there arent any npcs that can store ur things.
4.u can get wings from doing ur dungeons, each boss should drop 1-4 depending ur level difference from that dungeon. U can also buy wings at shops in starglade.
I hope this helped Smile

precioussouls22

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Thank you

thank you very much for your help:D

precioussouls22

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 12:50 pm

1 more Question

thanks again :D
Okay so i 've got the Archer , so how should i add the points for my pet?

2 strength and 1 endurance?

Unr3lenT_SoL

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 1:17 pm
i would say maybe strength and agility but thats just me. you can do whatever u want it wont be ur permanent pet

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 13, 2013 1:46 pm
Also to quote the OP. After you do level up for a while for a knight it would probably be suggested to work on getting a baby angel hatched from the baby angel eggs. Usually this occurs in about 1/10 tries (Sometimes more or less depending on your luck). The reason for the baby angel is because it can be morphed into super angel and burning angel which have better skills some like healing and stuff. The best alternative to this would be the Teeka, which comes with healing and that you can get from guild contribution points.

precioussouls22

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Thank you very much

Very Happy thank you very much for your help guys Very Happy

augustipoiss

Rank 0
augustipoiss
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:36 am

Crystal saga

Main
How much time is updating ? it says we expect 1-3 hours but it's 6 hours !! stop and let us play ! Look in the Crystal saga chat we get angry ! we need play , GM's dont sleep !!!!!! and stop that !!we wanna play !

Crystal Saga

Chandral

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:44 am
One of the questions I think was misread. The player asked about how to get wings. The answer given was on how to upgrade wings. The correct answer would be at level 20 there is a quest. Once completed your first set of wings will appear in your backpack. Have fun!!