Author Message

danteska

Rank 0
danteska
Joined
01 Mar 2008
Posts
54
Location
Valencia, Spain
PostedJan 12, 2013 7:05 pm
ldlego wrote:

Because idgaf about you and what you think.
Now i am just replying because i want to save the reputation of this tournament.
The point is I had it on. It might happen that the screens will be uploaded at a different match because many players arent used to use this kind of anticheat. And i just saw it later. Anyway I told FemeS by myself that I can't find the screenshots and he told me that it is ok and he saw my AC was running and I should continue playing. He told you my AC was running, so you have to live with or die.

9:2 is a clearly score. We would win anyway.

Spanish ppl are so weird sometimes. Maybe your mother dropped you a few times, huh?
(No offense)  

If it was you in our place, would you believe just by someone's word? 'Cause I'd ask for proof. It's not that hard to take a screenshot of the proof if it's there.
So okay, there might be some problems with the match media uploading. That's understandable. But what's not understandable is why you were not at the UAC player lobby (check the second link at the 1st post). If you ain't there and technically FemeS does not want to show us proof (yet he says he sees your UAC activated) then that suggests it's a lie.

ldlego wrote:
9:2 is a clearly score. We would win anyway.  

DefkoN won clearly too. And got DQd.
We know we sucked that match. Mind showing where do I say otherwise? You think that playing better than us saves you from applying the rules and getting disqualified?
The brackets were **** anyway. What kind of tournament sends you to the loser bracket to play again against the teams you played in the winner bracket?
ldlego wrote:
Spanish ppl are so weird sometimes. Maybe your mother dropped you a few times, huh?
(No offense)  

I see nothing weird. We're just stating our oppinion and asking for proof.

leogmbh1995 wrote:

3.Idk why u need to make a Forum Post if the Admin said he uploaded it.  

The admin didn't say us he uploaded it. He just told us that he "sees it on his screen.". Read the post first next time before posting.

leogmbh1995 wrote:
We won over 6x in ESL , no biggie , and now you are blaming one of our Member as a Hacker . Not pretty nice from you Guys .
 


No one hackusated him. It's not about him hacking. It's about him not having (apparently) the UAC active and not uploading the screenshots. The admin didn't apply the rules. This was ESL and you would have been disqualified.

ldlego wrote:
And didnt you ask me before if I wanna play AIC in your team ? ROFL
And then happens this.

You guys are 2 faces. No more to say.  

Needless to say it's just a coincidence. And we were in another team. This is Ava Spain and the other one was just a random team we made for AIC. SuperFuri was there too.
And I don't remember anyone asking you to join us. I guess I wasn't there at that moment so I can't argue about that.

Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz // Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 // GA-970A-UD3 // Corsair xms3 4GB DDR3 1333MHz // BenQ XL2410T 120Hz // Zowie EC1 eVo // SS QcK Mass // Superlux HD668B - IGN: Chandrian
Advertisement

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 13, 2013 2:07 am
I'll tryy to be better next time not act like u don't give a Free Knights

FemeSFelix

Rank 0
FemeSFelix
Joined
29 Jul 2012
Posts
37
Location
Hameln Germany
PostedJan 13, 2013 3:31 am
if a player cant use UAC, the Admins will check his Computer.
I did, and i said it.
We dq one Team for macro, so you see, there is a anti cheat and it works.
Diego was clean, i saw his computer, so there is nothing to talk.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrTynax?feature=mhee - FemeS Youtube Channel ! http://med-esport.eu/ - The amazing MeD ! http://www.rush-zone.com/ - The amazing RushZone !

ldlego

Rank 0
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
24
Location
Germany
PostedJan 13, 2013 8:05 am
 
 
leogmbh1995 wrote:
We won over 6x in ESL , no biggie , and now you are blaming one of our Member as a Hacker . Not pretty nice from you Guys .
 

 
danteska wrote:
No one hackusated him. It's not about him hacking. It's about him not having (apparently) the UAC active and not uploading the screenshots. The admin didn't apply the rules. This was ESL and you would have been disqualified.
 
 

 
danteska wrote:
At any point we thought Quinchi using hacks, but the fact of not respecting the rules and the UAC is really severe, it's a situation where measures should be taken. And it didn't happen like that. Seems that the admin does what he wants with his tournament.  




 
danteska wrote:
If it was you in our place, would you believe just by someone's word?  

This someone is an admin.

 
danteska wrote:
We know we sucked that match  

You spelled "all the time" wrong.

 
danteska wrote:
It's not that hard to take a screenshot of the proof if it's there.
So okay, there might be some problems with the match media uploading. That's understandable. But what's not understandable is why you were not at the UAC player lobby (check the second link at the 1st post). If you ain't there and technically FemeS does not want to show us proof (yet he says he sees your UAC activated) then that suggests it's a lie.
 


So, when Team Grom reported us 5 times (myRevenge Int.) because Gunny couldnt upload his AC files on ESL (but he had it on the whole time). He just talked to w0lf and w0lf could understand it he didnt give Team Grom a defwin with no comment. (No proof or anything).
You always take ESL as an example for this Thread, so I did it now aswell and I think I'm right with it.
I was listed at another match. I doesnt matter what match. The point is I had it on. And he could see I had it on. But to be honest that's not a reson to disqualify you from the tournament. When I spoke to him he even warned me that I could get penalty points or even disqualify me from the tournament.

Cya. I am out.
I don't have to justify anything anymore.

koenigchris22

Rank 0
koenigchris22
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
46
Location
Hammelburg Germany
PostedJan 13, 2013 8:19 am
Yo i am i3P1.

To get sure that we didnt hack, just write a ticket to Aeria Games with the time we played and the ingame account which hadn't Anti Cheat on. Then you will see that Quinchie played legit or not.

Anyway good game.

PS: We all played this game since 2009 release and never got banned before with another account. I think we dont risk to get banned when we are playing a 0815 Cup.

GG.

maidenPro

Rank 0
Joined
09 Aug 2010
Posts
20
Location
Spain
PostedJan 13, 2013 12:41 pm
koenigchris22 wrote:
Yo i am i3P1.

To get sure that we didnt hack, just write a ticket to Aeria Games with the time we played and the ingame account which hadn't Anti Cheat on. Then you will see that Quinchie played legit or not.

Anyway good game.

PS: We all played this game since 2009 release and never got banned before with another account. I think we dont risk to get banned when we are playing a 0815 Cup.

GG.  


Like danteska says no one is hackusating you guys, just saying that you didnt respect the rules, and we're sure if that would happen in a match , blast defkon , ch blast or whatever famous team the other team would be DQ.

V1era

Rank 0
Joined
17 Sep 2012
Posts
6
Location
Germany
PostedJan 13, 2013 1:07 pm
maidenPro wrote:
koenigchris22 wrote:
Yo i am i3P1.

To get sure that we didnt hack, just write a ticket to Aeria Games with the time we played and the ingame account which hadn't Anti Cheat on. Then you will see that Quinchie played legit or not.

Anyway good game.

PS: We all played this game since 2009 release and never got banned before with another account. I think we dont risk to get banned when we are playing a 0815 Cup.

GG.  


Like danteska says no one is hackusating you guys, just saying that you didnt respect the rules, and we're sure if that would happen in a match , blast defkon , ch blast or whatever famous team the other team would be DQ.  


ARE YOU freakin Brilliant ? Learn to read. seriously.
I had my Anticheat on u dumbfks. GAWD. You are so STUPID !!

YOU SUCK ANYWAY. 9:2 How far would you come ? HUH ? You lost against Team Mentor. Who the Free Knights is Team Mentor ?!

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 13, 2013 1:44 pm
V1era wrote:
maidenPro wrote:
koenigchris22 wrote:
Yo i am i3P1.

To get sure that we didnt hack, just write a ticket to Aeria Games with the time we played and the ingame account which hadn't Anti Cheat on. Then you will see that Quinchie played legit or not.

Anyway good game.

PS: We all played this game since 2009 release and never got banned before with another account. I think we dont risk to get banned when we are playing a 0815 Cup.

GG.  


Like danteska says no one is hackusating you guys, just saying that you didnt respect the rules, and we're sure if that would happen in a match , blast defkon , ch blast or whatever famous team the other team would be DQ.  


ARE YOU freakin Brilliant ? Learn to read. seriously.
I had my Anticheat on u dumbfks. GAWD. You are so STUPID !!

YOU SUCK ANYWAY. 9:2 How far would you come ? HUst against Team Mentor. Who the Free Knights is Team Mentor ?!  
Mentor is a clan. Youre stupid.

V1era

Rank 0
Joined
17 Sep 2012
Posts
6
Location
Germany
PostedJan 13, 2013 3:42 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
V1era wrote:
maidenPro wrote:
koenigchris22 wrote:
Yo i am i3P1.

To get sure that we didnt hack, just write a ticket to Aeria Games with the time we played and the ingame account which hadn't Anti Cheat on. Then you will see that Quinchie played legit or not.

Anyway good game.

PS: We all played this game since 2009 release and never got banned before with another account. I think we dont risk to get banned when we are playing a 0815 Cup.

GG.  


Like danteska says no one is hackusating you guys, just saying that you didnt respect the rules, and we're sure if that would happen in a match , blast defkon , ch blast or whatever famous team the other team would be DQ.  


ARE YOU freakin Brilliant ? Learn to read. seriously.
I had my Anticheat on u dumbfks. GAWD. You are so STUPID !!

YOU SUCK ANYWAY. 9:2 How far would you come ? HUst against Team Mentor. Who the Free Knights is Team Mentor ?!  
Mentor is a clan. Youre stupid.  


Who ?

danteska

Rank 0
danteska
Joined
01 Mar 2008
Posts
54
Location
Valencia, Spain
PostedJan 13, 2013 6:16 pm
ldlego wrote:
 
danteska wrote:
If it was you in our place, would you believe just by someone's word?  

This someone is an admin.  

An admin who's friends with you. An admin who was admin for the tournament -and maybe any kind of tournament- for the first time.
You do not understand that and you think us spanish (Even though I'm not spanish) are weird.
V1era wrote:

ARE YOU freakin Brilliant ? Learn to read. seriously.
I had my Anticheat on u dumbfks. GAWD. You are so STUPID !!

YOU SUCK ANYWAY. 9:2 How far would you come ? HUH ? You lost against Team Mentor. Who the Free Knights is Team Mentor ?!  

Who are you anyway?
V1era wrote:
I had my Anticheat on u dumbfks.  

Are you still Quinchi? Or are you a different person?
This says different, says you didn't have the anticheat on http://i.imgur.com/oVx17.jpg but oh well, I already said it before and I guess you ain't gonna read it now either.
Who cares against who did we lose, the brackets were a mess anyway.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post was to FemeS and the MED organization themselves (whoever they are).
I'm not going to answer anymore because you guys seem to read what you want. No one hackusated Quinchi, nor i3P1 (you're not the only one who's been playing AVA since it's Beta and has not been banned but whatever) nor anyone else.
V1era (or Quinchi, whoever you are), you seem to have personal problems with us and that attitude ("You are so STUPID" "YOU SUCK ANYWAY" "You lost against Team Mentor. Who the Free Knights is Team Mentor.") proves you're not mature enough to join a discussion about serious matters and keep being polite.

Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz // Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 // GA-970A-UD3 // Corsair xms3 4GB DDR3 1333MHz // BenQ XL2410T 120Hz // Zowie EC1 eVo // SS QcK Mass // Superlux HD668B - IGN: Chandrian
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: