iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedJan 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Clans cloth

OK i dont know how to put it in but I'll say it

FOR every clans they should have specific cloth (not armor) to show that they are in clans

ok i know not every one can do it how about if the clan is popular or if they lvl it up to 4

So every clan/guild that is lvl 4 they should have their specific cloth to respect that guild or clan

Dont know if this is a good idea OR something

please comment for whatever u think about this idea
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 12, 2013 2:14 pm
Guilds already have options to show off, like the custom Guild Logo appearing next to the character for example.
Also, I wouldnt like to run around in Guild Robes all the time if I have an uber piece of armor to show off with, for example Wink

For Castle Siege indeed, attacking and defending guilds should have different robes though.

mrvayl

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2013 3:17 pm
Lol... one side is color blue while the other is red. Just to show who is on what side.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 12, 2013 5:39 pm
mrvayl wrote:
Lol... one side is color blue while the other is red. Just to show who is on what side.  

That wouldnt really work out. In Castle Siege, a Guild can occupy a Castle, and its Union can help them defend it.
The Defenders are all in the same camp, lets say Dione, but Attackers can be from both camps, Eos and Dione. So if you divided Eos and Dione into blue and red, some attackers and defenders would have the same color, which makes this idea pointless.
My idea was to give attackers and defenders have different colors, as each group fights for the same goal.

mrvayl

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2013 5:42 pm
I'm aware of how Siege Wars work out.. I'm just making a reference from a different online game... Thought of that cause that is how it worked out on that game, but thanks for sharing info again.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedJan 12, 2013 5:46 pm
If you are talking about CLOACKS, there was both Daoc and L2 that was using them to show off the Clan/Guild crest onto them.

A variation that can be used inside DKO, can be a good thing to add a CLOACK system, that show onto them the EOS and DIONE crests, to help people know which side are the players they meet.

Also, Cloack system can be a good thing to add an "Open RvR" feature, that allow people with the Cloack equipped to freely fight without penality or other (like Daoc).

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedJan 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Two sections of the forum

Okay, here is a link for the other half of this thread. Click here and read through it all. Literally everything on both sides can be translated to one now.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15208841#15208841

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream