bomackin

Rank 0
bomackin
PostedJan 12, 2013 12:01 pm

The End Of Bomackin?

Its been awesome guys :')
Well,as some of you know my iPod was out of commission for a while and,in my process of fixing it, I was able to get back on yesterday while my iPod was still in pieces. I was really glad to see how well my guild was going, and was 100% sure I was going to be back to normal.

Today I was on the last step to fix my iPod which was to solder on the power button ribbon cord,ans I snapped a little piece of my iPod,it was less then 1/10 of an inch across,but, it spelled out my fate.

My iPod is officially broken, I am looking into buying another but I don't know how soon,if I am even going to,that I will be able to buy it.

You guys have been amazing,I learned a lot from all you guys,my friends,enemies, others I hardly knew... its just been an amazing time I love you all.

Thanks specifically to my guild leaders.

Chimp,leader of Booooooks,My first guild leader.He was an awesome supportive guy, I owe a lot to him;

Mordred,leader of XfallenX,He accepted me into his top guild while I was still growing,and he gave me the opportunity to flourish.Thanks a million!

Deepz,leader of SAMSARA(SS guld),I was only with him for a short time,I left to help Proximity make his guild,which was a failure :/ then made my own guild, Illusion,when Deepz gave my SS Guild, a high lvl guild with all the eggs hatched,the old SS guild moved to SAMSARA and I rebuild SS Guild. my success as a guild leader owes alot to deepz for his gift of SS Guild,he is really an awesome leader!

My guild Smile Illusion/SS guild/Mk9.2,well, in rebuilding SS guild I had the ridiculously good luck of getting most of the old members of Mk9,and with in a week I was the proud leader of a top 20 guild.Then, the news hit, Mk9 was rebuilding,half my members,the people who I new I could call family,were leaving... I was crushed,almost quit,but, Dan451,the leader of Mk9 invited me to Mk9.2,and to have half leadership,lol,I was able to stay with my awesome guildies and be in a top guild, Dan really kept mer in the game.

Also, thanks to everyone in my guild, your the best, I am proud to call ypou my guildies Smile

thanks to monamoo:) you have an awesome personality.

thanks to Lindow, a great frind, I will miss you alot.

Gari, man, you are something special! keep growing.

and, last, but not least, thanks JRB,The 7plys,Luxy,B.o.W.,Stickerz,and many more.

For all you I forgot to place here, you hold a place in my life for ever.you are awesome.

And, Maeth and Ihnks, I hoped I would be able to make friends with you two,sorry for all the confusion,good luck!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Good bye.

Bomackin.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 12, 2013 12:07 pm
So you're just leaving? If so sorry to see you go! Wish you the best.

bomackin

Rank 0
bomackin
PostedJan 12, 2013 1:16 pm
Not leaving... Banished, by my own stupidity in breaking my iPod,-_-

Posted By Aeria Mobile

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 12, 2013 1:40 pm   Last edited by sdsdssdsds on Jan 12, 2013 9:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Have you tried sending a ticket to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com including your account name about the situation?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 12, 2013 1:41 pm
Mobilehelp@aeriagames.com.I will edit this post when I get home

Posted By Aeria Mobile

bomackin

Rank 0
bomackin
PostedJan 12, 2013 1:52 pm
I am going to, if I get a new iPod, I'm working on it...

But yes, I have sent tickets many times on different issues and the "problem" has always been fixed, they do a great job, just hoping I have enough proof to show I am who I say I am :/ lol... Thanks for your help:)

Posted By Aeria Mobile

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 12, 2013 3:39 pm
Didn't get a chance to know you but im sorry your leaving good luck and hopefully your able to come back

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)