lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedJan 12, 2013 4:16 am

Hello, I am Light

Any recommendations, or new people to meet?
Hello guys, I am Light. I am for the most part a WolfTeam player but I am now starting this game because you guys have an amazing PM here (Memphis). I was asked by some friend to try it out and I am working my way up. Reading the guides and such.

Do you guys have any recommendations for a beginner? Also I would like to get to know some people from the forums to add others in game. I would appreciate it, and hope to learn a lot here to help others. Thank you for your time!
Advertisement

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2013 5:01 am
hey lightspeed, welcome to Golden Age. which server are you playing on? if you are on Titans you are most welcome to join Bobeche. lots of players around to teach you the game and help out. just mail me and i can organise to get you in.

take care

Rodenburg

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedJan 12, 2013 5:15 am
Hello light and welcome to Golden Age Smile For quick reference use these to help you out GA Guides And if you have addition questions feel free to ask me or players in game for help. Hope you enjoy playing.

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedJan 12, 2013 5:54 am
Hey buddy,

Great to see you finally playing Golden Age. If you need any help, just give me a message. Very Happy In-game name is Pakiman. Hope to see ya in-game soon. Very Happy