saridi

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2013 1:37 am

What to do About Ignite Virus

question
I have Autism 1st of all i got a msg on my phone a text msg that lead me to a what i thought to be target website that would give me free ap is what the msg said then it turns out to a virus i gave them all my info not my aeria info though thats what they are after then i got a email about it then i opened it it some how took out ignite and put in the fake ignite Some how this ignite has red lettering instead of Area games in the top left cornor i exited out of it then i downloaded CCleaner but it doesnt remove it is on my lap top still i am on my desktop now i deleted shaiya yet its still there after i redownloaded this is a warning to all This is serious DONT answer text msg from a number you dont know when they say you get free stuff also DONT give emails / phone numbers on game
Advertisement

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedJan 12, 2013 7:16 am

Re: What to do About Ignite Virus

question
saridi wrote:
I have Autism 1st of all i got a msg on my phone a text msg that lead me to a what i thought to be target website that would give me free ap is what the msg said then it turns out to a virus i gave them all my info not my aeria info though thats what they are after then i got a email about it then i opened it it some how took out ignite and put in the fake ignite Some how this ignite has red lettering instead of Area games in the top left cornor i exited out of it then i downloaded CCleaner but it doesnt remove it is on my lap top still i am on my desktop now i deleted shaiya yet its still there after i redownloaded this is a warning to all This is serious DONT answer text msg from a number you dont know when they say you get free stuff also DONT give emails / phone numbers on game  

Hiya there is a generic trojan in ignite its a ijji.AVA.dll file, try downloading Malwarebytes and use it to check your PC, also there are some very good free permanent anything removers i will go and check some up for you, first things first though get malwarebytes and run it on full scan.

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedJan 12, 2013 7:22 am
try a program called "Prevent Restore" its free ware and destroys the files you select for deletion permanently, make sure the files you are deleting ARE the files for the fake ignite as you cant get the files back once you kill them off.
Wiping microsoft files can result in your PC not working at all and a full re-install will have to be done of your operating system from disk.

saridi

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2013 9:36 am

It got to my desk top

It asked me to download it on my desk top i clicked no this time it still lets me play but kicked me from game when it pops up this is windsows 7 the other computer is windows xp windows 7 has that thing that ask you befor it does something so i am going to take both computers to best buy to get wiped I am just curious Why re they wanting my shaiya passwords? Cause i think it is the gold spammers but not sure the ignite that is fake is Darker theme instead of grey it is darker Red and black flame as the symbol and says ignite in top left cornor in red letters

Spookee69

Rank 1
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:10 am

Re: It got to my desk top

saridi wrote:
It asked me to download it on my desk top i clicked no this time it still lets me play but kicked me from game when it pops up this is windsows 7 the other computer is windows xp windows 7 has that thing that ask you befor it does something so i am going to take both computers to best buy to get wiped I am just curious Why re they wanting my shaiya passwords? Cause i think it is the gold spammers but not sure the ignite that is fake is Darker theme instead of grey it is darker Red and black flame as the symbol and says ignite in top left cornor in red letters  

Could we have a GM to verify this. I also got a update and it made my Ignite have red and black flames and ignite in red on it. Like to know if it is a scamsite or truly Ignite. Pls answer...

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Re: It got to my desk top

Spookee69 wrote:
saridi wrote:

Could we have a GM to verify this. I also got a update and it made my Ignite have red and black flames and ignite in red on it. Like to know if it is a scamsite or truly Ignite. Pls answer...  

GM's... yeah would be nice to see some around the forums. Smile

Best to take a print screen/Screenshot of the fake ignite, the website and other suspicious links, and then with the screen shot, paste it to "paint", then upload it to photobucket or imageshack. Use the direct link on the side of the image and paste the image to a ticket. Via this link
Might take a few days for a reply.

-Retired.

bjw123456789

Rank 4
PostedJan 14, 2013 2:16 pm
just uninstall ignite, problem solved