_Halcon

Rank 2
_Halcon
PostedSep 22, 2010 9:18 am
Failing to link an armor Ele II broke my top.
Advertisement

aoko6o6

Rank 0
aoko6o6
PostedOct 03, 2010 3:59 am
Hi there,

Full testing has been completed on Shaiya FR w/ regards to the interaction between elemental lapis.
Results are summarized in the following table:

And the full test report can be viewed there (french topic):
http://fr.forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=29709

Please feel free to include this table into the lapis chart compilation.

Regards,

Athalie

n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedOct 04, 2010 1:15 am
Thank you. Both posts noted and updates made to the original documents.

This will be my last update to the Compilation as I haven't played Shaiya for some time now, time for another to take up where I leave off.

Arise Lapis Compilation 3.0

Good Luck and Good Gaming, Fury pwns Razz

JonatanRaven

Rank 3
JonatanRaven
PostedNov 10, 2010 6:55 pm
Just a heads up for anyone who takes on the job of continuing this work, the Mystic Lapis does fit in pants as well. Not sure if that's something that has changed lately or just a typo that has been missed. The document currently posted indicates that Mystic lapis doesn't fit in pants.

EDIT: The Wiki page is wrong too, and yes, I double checked this before I posted it.

CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedNov 10, 2010 7:09 pm
JonatanRaven wrote:
Just a heads up for anyone who takes on the job of continuing this work, the Mystic Lapis does fit in pants as well. Not sure if that's something that has changed lately or just a typo that has been missed. The document currently posted indicates that Mystic lapis doesn't fit in pants.

EDIT: The Wiki page is wrong too, and yes, I double checked this before I posted it.  

Mystic has always fit in pants, since I started playing in EP3

JonatanRaven

Rank 3
JonatanRaven
PostedNov 10, 2010 7:14 pm
Yes, well, I just noticed the error in the info then ^^

Never reflected about it much to be honest. Wink

CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedNov 10, 2010 7:23 pm
JonatanRaven wrote:
Yes, well, I just noticed the error in the info then ^^

Never reflected about it much to be honest. Wink  

Same, I just knew the link rates and what gear they can go into from breaking the thousands of lapises Very Happy

tiamats4esgares

Rank 4
tiamats4esgares
PostedNov 19, 2010 5:30 am

Re: Lapis Compilation 2.0

Drop Locations, Information Chart, and Link / Extract instructions
n3cr0m33p5 wrote:
Lapis Drop Locations ( most commonly associated )
L3 Lapis - some wilderness mobs in PvP 1-60
+ PvP 1-60 Dungeon mobs in Deep Water 1 + 2 ( aka D1 + D2 )
L4 Lapis - PvP 1-60 Dungeon mobs in Deep Water 2 (aka D2)
+ Map 4 Quest
L6 Debuff Lapis - Fantasma Dragon (F) / Cloron Dragon (L) chest drops
+ Caeleum Greendieta (floor 2)
+ Map 4 Quest
L7 Debuff Lapis - Caeleum Greendieta (boss on floor 3)
L7 Debuff Counter - more to come
L7 Stat Lapis - from new Ep5 maps (more info to come)
Dual Safe, Shrewd, Fortune - Deep Desert 1 (aka DD1)
Helm Lapis Lv2 - from new Ep5 maps (more info to come)  

The Map 4 quest is item drop initiated, can be done 3 times (L50, L53, L55), and you have to collect materials to 'make' the lapis. The initial reward is an Imperfect Lapis, which in turn becomes a random lapis (L4-L5-L6 Debuff). The final Lapis reward is randomly determined

Corrections/suggestions/questions/comments if I may...also I think this needs to be updated because of Ep5 anyway.

1. The bosses of the 20-30 pvp map dungeons drop lvl 3 lapis. You also get a choice of 3 for a Map 1 quest, and I bet it's faction-based. Your guide is very thorough, might as well add this.
2. I've never got a lvl 4 lapis or debuff lvl 6 from the Map 4 quest. Can it really give those?
3. Debuff lvl 6 drop from the chests only (I think) in CG, maybe mention that so people don't get to killing the wrong things.
4. How do you get to the 3rd floor of CG? And on that note, do the bosses on the 2nd (or even 1st) floor drop ANYTHING at all (lapis or not)?
5. Do debuff counter lapis really exist, and if so, where do they drop?
6. I'm sure you know how to get lvl 7 stat lapis so not going into detail...just neds to be updated. Wink
7. Might want to mention which mobs drop the duals in DD1. The regular scorpion mobs at the bases don't drop duals (instead, they drop lvl 55 gloves) and neither do the bosses (they drop lvl 57 pants). Might want to mention so people don't farm the wrong thing again.
8. As of, like, yesterday, Helm lvl 2 lapis can be bought in the Item Mall (for a whopping 2999 AP). I'm not sure if it's permanent as of yet of course because it just started yesterday but if it keeps up you could throw that info in there.

I hope I helped, and thanks in advance for anyone that can answer my questions. Smile I found this topic searching for an answer to "Do the bosses on CG lvl 2 drop anything/Where do you get debuff lvl 7?" and unfortunately I didn't find an answer. So really, I hope someone knows. XD

Althamus

Rank 5
Althamus
PostedNov 19, 2010 5:44 am

Re: Lapis Compilation 2.0

Drop Locations, Information Chart, and Link / Extract instructions
tiamats4esgares wrote:

2. I've never got a lvl 4 lapis or debuff lvl 6 from the Map 4 quest. Can it really give those?
5. Do debuff counter lapis really exist, and if so, where do they drop?

I was sure that you could get L4 lapis and debuff L6 from the map 4 quest... I have a feeling I spent ages doing the L50 one on my HM, and got a L4 endure from it, although that's back like 2 years now, so I might be wrong.

Debuff counter lapis don't exist in our version of Shaiya. In another version (probably the vienamese?) you could get a L6 (L7?) Death debuff lapis. When you hit an opponent, they have a X% chance of dropping dead. No questions asked. (wonderful for a debuff defender, because it wasn't related to damage or opponent's survivability at all).
To counter this rather overpowered lapis, there was also a L6 (L7?) Death debuff counter lapis whose sole role was to negate the automatic death effect from the Death debuff lapis.

Needless to say, when the US GMs first talked about it, the community figured that it'd kill PvP since everyone would need to use the counter lapis or risk suddenly randomy dropping dead because a defencer just used Curse Raid on them, and the whole thing was removed.

That's the only debuff counter lapis I've ever heard of.

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedDec 01, 2010 7:48 pm
If possible, it would be nice if you could upload the image to "mirror" sites, like tinypic, so as not to depend on a single one.

A moment ago it didn't want to load in for me for whatever reason, so I though that could help in this kind of situations.