The Map 4 quest is item drop initiated, can be done 3 times (L50, L53, L55), and you have to collect materials to 'make' the lapis. The initial reward is an Imperfect Lapis, which in turn becomes a random lapis (L4-L5-L6 Debuff). The final Lapis reward is randomly determined
Lapis Drop Locations ( most commonly associated )
L3 Lapis - some wilderness mobs in PvP 1-60
+ PvP 1-60 Dungeon mobs in Deep Water 1 + 2 ( aka D1 + D2 )
L4 Lapis - PvP 1-60 Dungeon mobs in Deep Water 2 (aka D2)
+ Map 4 Quest
L6 Debuff Lapis - Fantasma Dragon (F) / Cloron Dragon (L) chest drops
+ Caeleum Greendieta (floor 2)
+ Map 4 Quest
L7 Debuff Lapis - Caeleum Greendieta (boss on floor 3)
L7 Debuff Counter - more to come
L7 Stat Lapis - from new Ep5 maps (more info to come)
Dual Safe, Shrewd, Fortune - Deep Desert 1 (aka DD1)
Helm Lapis Lv2 - from new Ep5 maps (more info to come)
Corrections/suggestions/questions/comments if I may...also I think this needs to be updated because of Ep5 anyway.
1. The bosses of the 20-30 pvp map dungeons drop lvl 3 lapis. You also get a choice of 3 for a Map 1 quest, and I bet it's faction-based. Your guide is very thorough, might as well add this.
2. I've never got a lvl 4 lapis or debuff lvl 6 from the Map 4 quest. Can it really give those?
3. Debuff lvl 6 drop from the chests only (I think) in CG, maybe mention that so people don't get to killing the wrong things.
4. How do you get to the 3rd floor of CG? And on that note, do the bosses on the 2nd (or even 1st) floor drop ANYTHING at all (lapis or not)?
5. Do debuff counter lapis really exist, and if so, where do they drop?
6. I'm sure you know how to get lvl 7 stat lapis so not going into detail...just neds to be updated.
7. Might want to mention which mobs drop the duals in DD1. The regular scorpion mobs at the bases don't drop duals (instead, they drop lvl 55 gloves) and neither do the bosses (they drop lvl 57 pants). Might want to mention so people don't farm the wrong thing again.
8. As of, like, yesterday, Helm lvl 2 lapis can be bought in the Item Mall (for a whopping 2999 AP). I'm not sure if it's permanent as of yet of course because it just started yesterday but if it keeps up you could throw that info in there.
I hope I helped, and thanks in advance for anyone that can answer my questions.
I found this topic searching for an answer to "Do the bosses on CG lvl 2 drop anything/Where do you get debuff lvl 7?" and unfortunately I didn't find an answer. So really, I hope someone knows. XD