I saw 1 more interesting lapis in Apu: Link only to Helmet, + 20 WIS
Advertisement

n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedOct 09, 2008 4:54 am

That may be one of these

Link Included
There are a few on this site that show helm link only (bottom six lapis on the page), but don't list the numerical stat bonus.

n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedOct 09, 2008 4:17 pm

Link Sequence and Image added

sfossil wrote:
Well I have to admit that this is now the most comprehensive Lapis compilation in the forum. Just the Flash lapis is missing, which increases attack speed by 1.

If you would quote geoffinho2006's "how to link Lapis" part from his guide, it could replace the stickied Lapis guide.

good job  

Noted and added ...

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedOct 09, 2008 4:27 pm

omg

wow
Oh, man!
The link work now and it's all...awesome Very Happy
You're doing really a great job...

Angel Lapis Lv1 says Gauntlet and it's limit by time.
Flash Lapis Lv1 says Weapon nd it's limited by quantity.

btw, you have seen lv4/5 perfects? Shocked

n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedOct 09, 2008 10:29 pm

Re: omg

wow
consider.ez wrote:
btw, you have seen lv4/5 perfects? Shocked  
I haven't seen them personally, but ...
Theaitetos wrote:
Althamus wrote:
Also, the main kind of perfect lapis I know of atm is Perfect Level 3 - +7 to the 6 stats. I presume perfect lvl 4 would be +10 to all, and lvl 5 would be +20 to all. If they exist.  
Yes, that is what Perfect Lapis of other lvls do Smile  
... seems others have seen them or at least know their stats (either way works for me).

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedOct 10, 2008 3:26 am
...I think that there are 3 levels of flash lapis...

+1, +2 or +3 to attack speed?! Hope I'm blind, because spears having fast attack speed with the highest level flash lapis would be way too much (or very fast after lvl3 mastery is implemented for them...).

Well, unless each of them increases by one, and they are supposed to be linked together for greater effect.

n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedOct 10, 2008 3:42 am

Flash Lapis

I've seen them on other sites as having 3 levels (each stronger than the previous), but was wondering if we have all 3 in game yet or only the L1 that adds +1 attack speed level. Or maybe they will be added in slowly and later.

The other site shows this ...
L1 Flash : +1 Attack Speed level
L2 Flash : +2 Attack Speed level
L3 Flash : +3 Attack Speed level

Now if these stack, it would make spears a much more feared and used weapon. Spears have the highest single hit damage out there, but no one uses them due to their speed. Even if Flash Lapis don't stack, you could still increase a spear's attack speed by 5 levels once the L3 Flash come out then you add in L2 Spear Mastery.

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedOct 10, 2008 4:50 am

Re: Flash Lapis

n3cr0m33p5 wrote:
Now if these stack, it would make spears a much more feared and used weapon. Spears have the highest single hit damage out there, but no one uses them due to their speed. Even if Flash Lapis don't stack, you could still increase a spear's attack speed by 5 levels once the L3 Flash come out thne add in L2 Spear Mastery.  
I don't think there are lvl2 and lvl3 on our servers yet.

The highest single attack damage (both min and max) have 2-handed heavy weapons guardians/defenders use. The second highest in max damage is crossbow, spear having lesser range (lower max damage, higher min damage) than it. At least, that's if I remember right. By the way, all of these are very slow base.

It seems that in ep4 there is lvl3 weapon mastery for both spears and crossbows. Flash lvl3 + weapon mastery lvl2 is fast attack speed, while with lvl3 is very fast. If they do stack, spear or crossbow without the lvl3 mastery can have extremally fast attack speed. That's just sick, and once again, makes rangers/assassins much less useful, as they are ripped from their advantages one by one.

vVAnjilaVv

Rank 0
vVAnjilaVv
PostedOct 11, 2008 12:57 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u, very nice....
btw....the OMG!!!!! was in astonishment about how someone could share such a nice thing and another person asking for more to be added! It's great the way it is now, people that are given an inch and ask for a foot should have thier gift reduced to that of a millimeter and then blocked from further association.

To be polite, those are my two etins Smile
which I will happily sell to a guild for a reasonable price Smile

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedOct 11, 2008 3:55 am

Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u, very nice....
vVAnjilaVv wrote:
btw....the OMG!!!!! was in astonishment about how someone could share such a nice thing and another person asking for more to be added! It's great the way it is now, people that are given an inch and ask for a foot should have thier gift reduced to that of a millimeter and then blocked from further association.  
Um...it's not a matter of being impolite...
I assume n3cr0m33p5 himself wants this to be "complete" whether he did say that directly or not. Granted that, there are people who know what he didn't, so they say about lapis that he didn't include. This is community, and honestly, this happens way too scarcely.

If he doesn't though, he can simply say he won't update it.