n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedOct 06, 2008 7:15 am   Last edited by n3cr0m33p5 on Mar 06, 2012 2:16 am. Edited 72 times in total

Lapis Compilation 2.0

Drop Locations, Information Chart, and Link / Extract instructions
EDIT : I'm no longer updating the LC 2.0 as I haven't played Shaiya in quite some time now, if someone wishes to take up where I've left off feel free to do so.
Good Gaming and Go Fury
Very Happy

Spreadsheet Link - Hosted on Google Docs (new Ele2 + Swift added)
Static Image Link 1 - Hosted on ImageBam
Static Image Link 2 - Hosted on Google Docs

Stickied - priestsallore
Been seeing a lot of topics about Lapis and their effects, and finally put together a chart showing the current Lapis available with their effects. I'm still missing some info and will add that and update as I get it.

Credit to all those who came before, and took the time to compile information ...
- geoffinho2006 (original Lapis Guide compilation)
- sfossil (Dual Lapis compilation)
- kudos / karma to the rest that posted more data here and throughout the forums to help complete this compilation

I have this stored as a spreadsheet (Excel compatible made with Open Office), but I know a lot of people don't like downloading files from strange people and / or sites so I took pics of it and posted those. If you're interested in the actual sheet here's a few sources
    RapidShare removed due to RS operation changes
    Google Docs (up to Ep5 beginning)

A price guide was suggested as an addition, but as there is already a couple of good guides to pricing items already created elsewhere in the forum (HERE and HERE), I have decided to not add one. However, as Theaitetos points out, to those with a Guild House L1-3 Lapis can now be purchased outright ( pricing info added to post 2 )

Wiki Lapis Page
Advertisement

n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedOct 06, 2008 7:16 am   Last edited by n3cr0m33p5 on Dec 06, 2010 1:49 am. Edited 103 times in total

Lapis Compilation 2.0

Drop Locations, Information Chart, and Link / Extract instructions
Lapis Drop Locations ( most commonly associated )
L1 Lapis - PvP 1-15 wilderness mobs
L2 Lapis - PvP 20-30 wilderness / dungeon mobs ( Maze of Rapioru (F) / Temple of Pharos (L) )
+ some wilderness mobs in PvP 1-60
L3 Lapis - some wilderness mobs in PvP 1-60
+ PvP 1-60 Dungeon mobs in Deep Water 1 + 2 ( aka D1 + D2 )
L4 Lapis - PvP 1-60 Dungeon mobs in Deep Water 2 (aka D2)
+ Map 4 Quest
L5 Lapis - Map 3 dungeon mini bosses ( Aurizen Ruins (F) / Cave of Stigma (L) ; L55+ )
+ Map 4 Quest
+ Medius Relic mobs (faction based)
L6 Stat Lapis - Haruhion (F) / Freezing Mirage (L) chest drops
+ Oblivion Insula
L6 Debuff Lapis - Fantasma Dragon (F) / Cloron Dragon (L) chest drops
+ Caeleum Greendieta (floor 2)
+ Map 4 Quest
L7 Debuff Lapis - Caeleum Greendieta (boss on floor 3)
L7 Debuff Counter - more to come
L7 Stat Lapis - from new Ep5 maps (more info to come)
Elemental Lv1 - Kimuraku (PvP 1-60 D2 boss on level 3 ; always drops 2 elemental Lapis)
+ Caeleum Greendieta (boss on floor 3)
Elemental Lv2 - Caelum Sacra Dungeon main boss (3rd form of Dios Exiel ; drops 2)
Dual Safe, Shrewd, Fortune - Deep Desert 1 (aka DD1)
Dual Craft, Mystic, Wise - Stable Erde (aka The Jungle)
- Dino, Croc, Giant Turtles
- Tiamat Temple mobs
Accessory Lapis (Act, Rasio, Inter, etc) - Deep Desert 2 (aka DD2)
Absorb Lapis
    Lv5 - Oblivion Insula ( aka OI or Oblivion Island )
    Lv6 - Caelum Sacra ( Dios Exile 3rd form ; drops 2 )
Flash / Sonic / Perfect - only AP Promo / Event reward at this time
'Force' Lapis (Bull Force, Wizard Force, Heart Force) - Shaiya Premium Package
+ as AP Promo and/or Event reward
Helm Lapis Lv1 - Promo / Event reward item (same Statistics as a basic L5 lapis)
Helm Lapis Lv2 - from new Ep5 maps (more info to come)

The Map 4 quest is item drop initiated, can be done 3 times (L50, L53, L55), and you have to collect materials to 'make' the lapis. The initial reward is an Imperfect Lapis, which in turn becomes a random lapis (L4-L5-L6 Debuff). The final Lapis reward is randomly determined

Need to know where to get slotted gear for your character ... CLICK THIS

Lapis Chart Image (hosted on ImageBam)
Lapis Chart Image (hosted on Google Docs)

geoffinho2006 (paraphrased from Braeden's Ultimate Lapis Guide) wrote:

How To Link Lapis:
(1) Go to the nearest Blacksmith with Lapis + Gear to link in inventory ; click "Repair Weapon"
(2) Click "Link / Enchant"
(3) Place gear to link in gear slot
(4) If you're using some type of linking hammer (or OP hammer) place that in the hammer slot (see Hammer quote below)
(5) Drag the Lapis you wish to link to an empty spot in the row of 6 boxes
(6) You can only link lapis 1 at a time ; red box = no link in that box
(7) Click "Link" (cost and chance to Link shows in pop-up) click "Ok" to proceed

ShadowFreak (paraphrased) wrote:
Linking hammers just give an extra % to the chance of linking. They are NOT required
So as an example ... trying to link LvL 4 Mystic Lapis with Full Bless
Normally you would have a ~16% chance to link this. Best linking chance will never (as of now) go higher than 50%.

Linking Hammer LvL 1 (+10%) ; Using LvL 1 Hammer 17.6% (16% + 1.6% <10% of 16>)
Linking Hammer LvL 2 (+20%) ; Using LvL 2 Hammer 19.2% (16% + 3.2% <20% of 16>)
Linking Hammer LvL 3 (+50%) ; Using LvL 3 Hammer 24.0% (16% + 8% <50% of 16>)
Linking Hammer LvL 4 (+80%) ; Using LvL 4 Hammer 28.8% (16% + 12.8% <80% of 16>)
Linking Hammer LvL 5 (+100%) ; Using LvL 5 Hammer 32% (16% + 16% <100% of 16>)
... also ...
2x Link Hammer - Is the Same as LvL 5 Linking Hammer.

NOTE : Linking Hammers are NOT mob drop items, they are single use AP items

OP hammers (Operator's Exclusive) work a little differently from what I've been told/seen. They increase the link chance by a factor of 20x, but still keeping in mind the 50% maximum chance cap.

HOW TO LINK IMAGE SEQUENCE (click to enlarge) - (image to be updated soon)

LINKING LIMITATIONS - You can NOT link lapis of the same type / level in one piece of gear (can't have 2 Craft L5 in one piece) ; the exception being same Duals of differing types (can have Dual Craft 1 + 4 in one piece)

You can also Extract Lapis from items at the Blacksmith, but note that if you do NOT use an extraction hammer the Blacksmith will try to remove ALL the Lapis in the item. Extraction Hammers are available from the Item Mall or other players in the player market. The extraction chance is fixed by hammer type and unaffected by Bless level.

HOW TO EXTRACT A SINGLE LAPIS (using Extraction Hammer) (thanks to bloodfang891)
(1) After talking to Blacksmith and clicking "Link / Enchant", place Extraction Hammer in hammer slot
(2) Select which Lapis to attempt to Extract
(3) Selected Lapis will hi-lite
(4) Click "Extract"
(5) Click "Ok" to proceed with extraction
(6) Lapis will be placed in inventory if successful

Guild House Lapis Prices (thanks Theaitetos)
Level 1 : 41,120 -- Level 2 : 95,984 -- Level 3 : 174,136

Brian18741

Rank 0
Brian18741
PostedOct 06, 2008 7:28 am
Very nice! One thought though would be to put the section titles across the top of the second image as well! Also, and I know this is probably less implemtable due to fluctuations in the market, but what about a rough price guide?

Eitherwy, kudos, very nice presentation!

Leviathan 55 UM Warrior Necrosis 15 UM Hunter

JustM4thijs

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2008 7:44 am
Looks very nice!! Just a little question: how did u make this? With what programm?? THX Smile

Althamus

Rank 5
Althamus
PostedOct 06, 2008 8:40 am
I imagine it's been made with excel, or if not it could have been Smile

As someone said, column headings across the second image please ^.^

And perhaps grey out the types of lapis not currently availible in-game? Or put a key?

Things like all the dual Int bar Int/Rec and all the dual Wis bar Wis/Defence can't be found in-game Sad

Also, the main kind of perfect lapis I know of atm is Perfect Level 3 - +7 to the 6 stats. I presume perfect lvl 4 would be +10 to all, and lvl 5 would be +20 to all. If they exist.

Also there are lvl 6 stat lapis availible in-game - I've seen them on Teos. Give like +40 or +45 to their stat (Int, Str etc). I believe they can break the item they're attached to, and have a small chnce of linking, but might be wrong.

Also, a table of approximate prices is tricky... at the moment L3s on Lailah are probably so common they're given away. On Teos they sell for around 200-300K ech. On the new server (when it opens) they'll be right up at the 500K probably, when the AP buyers will want decent armour, but very few people can farm them.

Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedOct 06, 2008 9:10 am
Althamus wrote:
Also, the main kind of perfect lapis I know of atm is Perfect Level 3 - +7 to the 6 stats. I presume perfect lvl 4 would be +10 to all, and lvl 5 would be +20 to all. If they exist.  

Yes, that is what Perfect Lapis of other lvls do Smile

Althamus wrote:
Also there are lvl 6 stat lapis availible in-game - I've seen them on Teos. Give like +40 or +45 to their stat (Int, Str etc). I believe they can break the item they're attached to, and have a small chnce of linking, but might be wrong.  

Level6 stat lapis are in game; they drop from Dragon Chests from Haruhion and Freezing Mirage, and have the same link % like Sonics lvl2.

Wind Weapon Lapis is called Wind-Gale.
Earth Weapon Lapis is called Earth-Shock.
Fire Weapon Lapis is called Blaze-Burn - I check on the Fire Lapis again to make sure though I dont confuse something.

n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedOct 06, 2008 11:07 pm
Althamus wrote:

If I remember correctly L6 gives +30 and the L7 would give +45 ; don't think L7s in game yet, and both will break gear on failed links.

CorvuCorax

Rank 4
CorvuCorax
PostedOct 07, 2008 1:16 am   Last edited by CorvuCorax on Aug 31, 2009 2:33 am. Edited 1 time in total
Edited cuz it wasn't accurate. Embarassed

sfossil

Rank 4
sfossil
PostedOct 07, 2008 3:43 am   Last edited by sfossil on Jul 12, 2009 11:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total
deleted, since OT

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedOct 07, 2008 5:12 am   Last edited by kikix12 on Oct 07, 2008 5:27 am. Edited 1 time in total
I can assure you that Dual Mystic 3 (+9int/+8rec) does exist, as I have way too much of that crap for my taste. Actually, it's the only dual mystic that I ever got...

The same with Dual Wise 3 (+9wis/+12defense). Never saw any other in game, but this one. Although to be honest, it's still the rarest drop in jungle from the lapis I know of.

Also, nice work.