Larrybird15

Rank 4
Larrybird15
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:58 pm
grouzin wrote:
tsavarite wrote:
grouzin wrote:
tsavarite wrote:

He is just being pissy cause you didnt list him at all, on his lighty or his fury LOL  
hey sweetie i guess u too blind to see that i am not pvping  

Whether or not you are pvping is irrelevant, in my opinion. I was merely pointing out to Larry that he should not be drawn into your forum PVP BS, simply because you arent happy with his choices.  
lol like i care about your option and even , still idk how u could say that idk if i have pvped with u from aol i remmber that u was geared but u could not pass safe zones Smile about whos the irrelevant on pvping lol come on i realy wonder if u even know what pvp means Smile anyway no wonders about u your main server was lailah i guess that says everything Smile kktnxbb Smile  

Weather you are questioning tsavarite or me I trust you both of us have had our fair share of pvping experience. I dont know all of her's but I know she is a good priest/Orc and I have had experience pvping in all zones with different classes, including my guard who is origionally from 60 goddess pvp ex [GS]50-Cal/KittyChaser and my 70 UM war yrralneddih/shoot.em.down from Gaia. So dont worry we know what pvp is :p.
Advertisement

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:00 pm
grouzin wrote:
lol like i care about your option and even , still idk how u could say that idk if i have pvped with u from aol i remmber that u was geared but u could not pass safe zones Smile about whos the irrelevant on pvping lol come on i realy wonder if u even know what pvp means Smile anyway no wonders about u your main server was lailah i guess that says everything Smile kktnxbb Smile  

Funny thing about opinions, they are free to give, and the person receiving it does not have to care... As to pvping with me on light side, you obviously have me confused with someone else. I am not the kind to stand behind the guards, but since that is where all the DPSers sit all day, maybe you are right and the few times you saw me, I was with the rest of you all, sitting behind the guards pretending you were real pvpers.

_Leviathan

Rank 1
_Leviathan
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:03 pm
would be cool if you stop tryin to immitate Amaranth with your endless posts ... just vote lol

EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:05 pm
tsavarite wrote:
grouzin wrote:

Funny thing about opinions, they are free to give, and the person receiving it does not have to care... As to pvping with me on light side, you obviously have me confused with someone else. I am not the kind to stand behind the guards, but since that is where all the DPSers sit all day, maybe you are right and the few times you saw me, I was with the rest of you all, sitting behind the guards pretending you were real pvpers.  

Kaaaaaabooom! Lmao! Love ya Lulu! hahahahaha Twisted Evil

Larrybird15

Rank 4
Larrybird15
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:05 pm
EricSchreiber wrote:
tsavarite wrote:
grouzin wrote:

+1 rofl

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:06 pm
EricSchreiber wrote:
tsavarite wrote:

Haha Ein always happy to provide some entertainment Smile

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:16 pm
tsavarite wrote:
grouzin wrote:

even in same reply u changing your own words u said u are not that kind of person standing behind guards and that i comfused u with somebody else then u saying that u may was sometimes with the rest of us , and i didnt said about if i saw u behind guards or not i just saw u in safe zones like ki/apu/ah when u was max geared just siting without pvping Wink anyway i am just saying dont take it so serius and dont get mad please Smile is just a game no ? well for most of us ... ..

Larrybird15

Rank 4
Larrybird15
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:22 pm
grouzin wrote:
tsavarite wrote:
grouzin wrote:

even in same reply u changing your own words u said u are not that kind of person standing behind guards and that i comfused u with somebody else then u saying that u may was sometimes with the rest of us , and i didnt said about if i saw u behind guards or not i just saw u in safe zones like ki/apu/ah when u was max geared just siting without pvping Wink anyway i am just saying dont take it so serius and dont get mad please Smile is just a game no ? well for most of us ... ..  

she didnt change her mind, she's just saying that when she was behind them its cuz she's also not a bpreist and gonna spam her UBER fb on them to kill them, the others too busy in guards for her to heal them. And everyone sits in ah/ki/others cuz they afk or wana chat with someone, if you dont have pvpers who gonna pvp....might as well do something, and as for mad no one here is mad, we all know you just a troll trying to make a name of yourself, dw you have a better name i like to give all lights that go out on the battle field after trolling forums, splat Smile.

Aussie86

Rank 2
Aussie86
PostedJan 15, 2013 4:26 pm
AoL
Fighter Guild mates & friends
Defender Guild mates & friends
Ranger Guild mates & friends
Archer Guild mates & friends
Priest Guild mates & friends
Mage Guild mates & friends

UoF