Warrior Ali
Guard Punish-Me
Assassin PC
Hunter PUMA
Oracle sweet-pixie
Pagan T.A.M.E

btw lvling has been fun Very Happy

lost of pics o.o  
xd even grinders votes for top pvpers now ? well i guess u voted for top grinder killers Smile  

dude.....the people i listed are all 80's, im the only one grinding and i didnt list myself >.> i just said lvling was fun xD im still only 74.  
yea the ppl u listed are 80's but how u could vote if u arent 80 to pvp againt 80's ? Smile anywya forget it  

cuz i still pvp even though im not 80, you saying the ones i listed nubs?  
i am just saying u should not pvp yet cause of your lvl , and lol from your silly post answer i can see the kind of tard u are:) anyway seems u guys up for drama:)  

Well since you think lower lvls cant pvp guess my ss' are fake and your forum pvp is uber and i should made another category for forum pvping. Grinders can kill 80's especially ones who dont know how to pvp, and dont call me a tard simply cuz I ask you a question, shows you have nothing better to do then diss people on forums cuz you dont wana pvp against more then just the grinders you say shouldnt pvp til are 80, grinders been killling high lvls for years, it wont change, I just enjoy doing it Smile.

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:32 pm
Larrybird15 wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Larrybird15 wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Larrybird15 wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Larrybird15 wrote:
AoL
Fighter -N1-
Defender too many of you >.>
Ranger never see.....
Archer (i love to df against you)
Priest Cheers Very Happy
Mage MrMagic

UoF
Warrior Ali
Guard Punish-Me
Assassin PC
Hunter PUMA
Oracle sweet-pixie
Pagan T.A.M.E

lost of pics o.o  
xd even grinders votes for top pvpers now ? well i guess u voted for top grinder killers Smile  

dude.....the people i listed are all 80's, im the only one grinding and i didnt list myself >.> i just said lvling was fun xD im still only 74.  
yea the ppl u listed are 80's but how u could vote if u arent 80 to pvp againt 80's ? Smile anywya forget it  

i am just saying u should not pvp yet cause of your lvl , and lol from your silly post answer i can see the kind of tard u are:) anyway seems u guys up for drama:)  

Well since you think lower lvls cant pvp guess my ss' are fake and your forum pvp is uber and i should made another category for forum pvping. Grinders can kill 80's especially ones who dont know how to pvp, and dont call me a tard simply cuz I ask you a question, shows you have nothing better to do then diss people on forums cuz you dont wana pvp against more then just the grinders you say shouldnt pvp til are 80, grinders been killling high lvls for years, it wont change, I just enjoy doing it Smile.  
what kind of lv80 u realy could be able to kill i am realy wondering Smile

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:40 pm
AoL
Fighter -
Defender -
Ranger -
Archer - Fatal
PS Spammer - Heavens or HER
Priest - True (only one I havent seen PS spamming)
Mage - FangoBango

UoF
Warrior - BooYah and Styraxx
Guard - Maahes and raj
Assassin -
Hunter - PUMA
Oracle - Cunion and Krushz and Esikko and Nesie and Evy (who'd I miss)
Pagan -

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:46 pm
e.jenet wrote:
is this possible do to this without trolling each other woud be nice tyvm  

unfortunately not

iAmYou.

Rank 4
iAmYou.
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:47 pm
Larrybird15 wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Larrybird15 wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Larrybird15 wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Larrybird15 wrote:
AoL
Fighter -N1-
Defender too many of you >.>
Ranger never see.....
Archer (i love to df against you)
Priest Cheers Very Happy
Mage MrMagic

UoF
Warrior Ali
Guard Punish-Me
Assassin PC
Hunter PUMA
Oracle sweet-pixie
Pagan T.A.M.E

lost of pics o.o  

DF......................................................................................... nufsaid

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:47 pm
grouzin wrote:
tsavarite wrote:

He is just being pissy cause you didnt list him at all, on his lighty or his fury LOL  
hey sweetie i guess u too blind to see that i am not pvping  

Whether or not you are pvping is irrelevant, in my opinion. I was merely pointing out to Larry that he should not be drawn into your forum PVP BS, simply because you arent happy with his choices.

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:48 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
e.jenet wrote:

unfortunately not  

This thread started as a troll thread on page one... and when egos are involved there will apparently be trolling, name calling, and bashing.

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:49 pm
tsavarite wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
e.jenet wrote:

unfortunately not  

This thread started as a troll thread on page one... and when egos are involved there will apparently be trolling, name calling, and bashing.  
well i gues i dont vote then if its been made to troll or bashing each other cya

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:52 pm
tsavarite wrote:
grouzin wrote:
tsavarite wrote:

He is just being pissy cause you didnt list him at all, on his lighty or his fury LOL  
hey sweetie i guess u too blind to see that i am not pvping  

Whether or not you are pvping is irrelevant, in my opinion. I was merely pointing out to Larry that he should not be drawn into your forum PVP BS, simply because you arent happy with his choices.  
lol like i care about your option and even , still idk how u could say that idk if i have pvped with u from aol i remmber that u was geared but u could not pass safe zones Smile about whos the irrelevant on pvping lol come on i realy wonder if u even know what pvp means Smile anyway no wonders about u your main server was lailah i guess that says everything Smile kktnxbb Smile