sha.x

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:20 am

The transaction failed due to unknown error! Help!

Can't purchase AP anymore?
Hi, today I just bought some AP for the first time in Alliance of Valiant Arms using Steam Funds and got my 999AP. Due to the lack of amount choice I had to try to purchase another 499 AP (I wanted 1500 AP).
This time it doesn't work. "The transaction failed due to unknown error"-Error pops up.
2 Hours ago this happened. Now it is still like this.
Anyone got an idea what to do...?
Advertisement

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:21 am
Are you a first time buyer?

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

sha.x

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:28 am
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
Are you a first time buyer?  

Yes ^^

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:41 am
Given the account was made today and you are first time buyer:

A: As a first time buyer, your account will be able to purchase 72 hours after creation. Once you have made a first purchase, your account is limited to one purchase a day, for the next three days after the first purchase. After the 3 days, you will be considered a registered buyer.

To better protect our users, we have implemented some new security features when purchasing Aeria Points. The first of which is: player's first few purchases of AP may require that they wait up to 10 minutes after the transaction clears before being able to spend the points in-game. During the process, players may not be able to see their AP balance. Please do not be alarmed by this. The points will be available shortly after the process is completed. This is to ensure that our security checks can verify your information and confirm the transaction prior to it being made available, thereby ensuring the security of your transaction.  

sha.x

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:58 am
Ah I didn't know.. Sad
Thanks for the information!

That's a really weird rule and there should be a proper ingame-error-description...
Anyway, then I guess I'll have to wait 1 day ..

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJan 11, 2013 9:13 am
True. Sadly the developers of many games can only do so much to coordinate things like this. I think it just goes to some of the default errors.

But even the forums can do better when it comes to billing errors.