filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 11, 2013 6:35 am

Animated Signature Shop

Currently Open
First of all, Im not much of an Artist and I wont be playing with Light/Shadow effects, Im not that "good" yet.
I just recently started to move on with Paint and start using Photoshop instead. Watched a few tutorials and learned some basics: extracting objects from images and adding gif animations to backgrounds.

Here is some of my work:
My first signature I made, really bad though, the image was too large and lost quality when I cropped it down to size

Request Signatures only if youre gonna use them!

I will need the following informations from you:
Character Name:
Faction:
Guild Name: (optional)

You will also need to provide a background image and a model you would like me to extract and add to the background (any images you like, if possible in high quality, as the result will be in high quality aswell).

Advertisement

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:30 am
Please don't forget:

Rules and Volunteers wrote:
Signatures will not exceed a width of 700 pixels or a height of 200 pixels (700x200 = max), and a file size of 120kb  

This one is too large for the forums in file size. It is double the limit and also 701x201 but that's schematics.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 11, 2013 9:28 am
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
Please don't forget:

Rules and Volunteers wrote:
Signatures will not exceed a width of 700 pixels or a height of 200 pixels (700x200 = max), and a file size of 120kb  

This one is too large for the forums in file size. It is double the limit and also 701x201 but that's schematics.  

Thanks for noticing. The first one youre reffering to was cropped in Paint, so the size exceeds the limit by 1x1, it happens Razz
As for the file size, I'll try to reduce it somehow.