jampa

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 18, 2013 1:51 am
u might wanto re-add whipper they can tank like crazy
Advertisement

NovaBlastMKG

Rank 0
NovaBlastMKG
PostedMay 20, 2013 12:15 am   Last edited by NovaBlastMKG on Jun 01, 2013 8:45 pm. Edited 1 time in total
New player just starting out was leaning towards wipper defender or punisher but since punisher top both your lists ...and the fact the fact that i would really kinds prefer anything that is trying to kill me or a target be dead BEFORE they reach me ...lol.

will see how it works i can always try the other two later but thanks from somone that is completely new to the game it helped alot.

nickroft3

Rank 0
PostedJun 01, 2013 2:33 pm
personally i would've liked to have it so can use all the looks they give u when making a character with all the classes. or mix and match certain parts of them to certain extent. for example like the sentinel's play ability but not look so much so would prefer having it look more like whipper or medic for example. or some people would prefer different skins tones, hair styles etc. that way could use whatever class you like best and still have whatever look you prefer.

Arch_Demon13

Rank 0
Arch_Demon13
PostedJun 02, 2013 6:41 am
Which class is quickest for pve?
By quick i mean a class which kills fast overall.
dps+fast levelling
What would it be?

I dare you to read the text in blue

Taywena

Rank 0
Taywena
PostedJun 02, 2013 7:31 am
Arch_Demon13 wrote:
Which class is quickest for pve?
By quick i mean a class which kills fast overall.
dps+fast levelling
What would it be?  

If you spend your points wisely, by the late 20s you can pull and kill up to 4 monsters at a time easily with a Whipper. Up to that point, you will be killing 2-3 at a time. Not as fast as other classes can kill 1 mob, but faster in the long run because you're not killing 1, you're killing 2-3 and eventually 4 at a time.

maikayeng

Rank 0
maikayeng
PostedJun 03, 2013 11:38 am
Noo way, SE damage is pretty good. I typically outdps everyone in instances! Maybe not if they are totally geared out, haha, but I usually do way more dps. I think it depends on how you spec really, maybe I've been playing with bad players lol.
SE in PvP is great really, if I had the points I would max out my stuns. The stuns together would be like 8 seconds maxed, which is more than enough time to completely destroy whoever is may be. Also since we have detect we get those kills from SWs that other classes don't see.
Long range means standing on top of crates in Janus (Of course a whipper can hit you from there or pull you off) but still make it harder for DE and SW to get you (Sometimes SE and PU might say that an obstacle is in the way if they're too close).
SE slowing skills are very very useful in PvP as well since they will be much slower and you are a faster class, able to run away while stopping to shoot occasionally if you need to. Yes, SE are a bit squishy but just like DE if we have a good Medic by our side we are pretty scary, especially with Rare Mech AoE stun.
But yeah, in PvE SE's are just as great, I used to be all PvE spec (Until I came to my senses that this is a PvP game) and my damage is great. Especially if a SE maximizes on the fact that they hit Chakra damage with everything, including their auto attack, they can crank out great dps. It depends on how you play it, but that's for every class. I only have pros to say since I love my SE. Smile

Arch_Demon13

Rank 0
Arch_Demon13
PostedJun 03, 2013 7:26 pm
How do SW fare in pve?
I might wanna try one

maikayeng

Rank 0
maikayeng
PostedJun 04, 2013 11:20 am
Arch_Demon13 wrote:
How do SW fare in pve?
I might wanna try one  

SWs are pretty scary. You can conceal and get people off guard, but be careful around Sentinels. SE are pretty much your worst enemy in PvP, since they can detect you if they have their buff or points in their passive. SWs are great for picking off the ME that are keeping the Defender's alive. When the Medics fall, the others quickly go with them. That's my perspective of Shadow Walkers.

Sephiria88

Rank 0
Sephiria88
PostedNov 24, 2013 3:23 pm
starting the game in a few minutes but still hesitating between shadow walker,sentinel and whipper,i always used to play a rogue/assasin in other mmorpg but i love guns too and since whipper is something new,well... I CAN'T DECIDE Q_Q anyway thanks for this thread.

alfred.latumbo

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2013 11:46 am
What about the new chaser class? pros and cons?