scarykids2
PostedMar 24, 2013 2:37 pm
I'm very torn between Def and Whipper
Advertisement

SakuraSetsuna

Rank 1
SakuraSetsuna
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:49 pm
Epic guide, totally deserves the continual bumps.

Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
PostedMar 24, 2013 9:26 pm
Whew, updated the whole thread. It should be a lot more accurate now.

eniguman

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
eniguman
PostedMar 24, 2013 9:31 pm
I'll definately be whipper in OB. Despite the fact that they look new and cool it's pretty much just your classic plate DPS class reskinned and plate DPS is what I do best.

SSC guild leader. I play Scarlet Blade for the articles.

Renren245

Rank 1
Renren245
PostedMar 24, 2013 9:36 pm
Well i played all classes to level 20 in CB and sentinel was the only one i actually had fun playing so that's more or less settled for me.

donkey4365

Rank 0
donkey4365
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:12 am
sent as worst pvp you say? In clossed beta I have ranked in top 3 (mostly first) over 90% of times doing many many pvp battlegrounds from lvl 15-29 so maybe you're guide is just guessing and not speaking from experience.... I also end up getting most damage in bc runs by 500-700k dmg ahead of punisher and whipper at my lvl or higher than mine so Im pretty sure sent are far better than you say they are Wink

After a hard day slapping another pikachu he deserves some rest :)

tiagorsommer

Rank 0
tiagorsommer
PostedMar 27, 2013 3:26 pm
I really liked the Sentinel, but the fact that I have to play a loli character threw me away.
I'm have not decided yet what class I'm gonna play, right now I'm chosing between Defender and Punisher.

exterminator80

Rank 0
exterminator80
PostedMar 28, 2013 2:50 am

amazing guide :)

giggles Razz

tifavalentine2

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tifavalentine2
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:04 am
Should be noted that whippers also have a stealth detection skill. Although not passive, it may prove useful as well. Mech form skills, such as the strong DoTs might be nice to mention as well. Other than that, this is a really nice work and good idea to help people decide what class to play. Good job, Eva!

At those people complaining about the cons mentioned for each class... keep in mind its a general overview and does NOT mean that if you play x class you're forever stuck with being "weak" or "squishy",etc. In fact, knowing your basic cons can help you think, plan and try builds to compensate for said cons and succeed in battlegrounds and/or PvE.
Do also keep in mind that Eva is not considering +7 gear, weapons, rares, etc etc when talking about the classes. You might be a medic doing much more dmg than a sent at same lvl if you've done your build good and took time/effort to upgrade your gear.

Don't let the cons decide what you will play or not. USE said cons to know what you have to watch out for and what you could do to compensate for them ; )

lordmech

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 1:59 pm
pretty good over view of the classes but now this is just me but i think you are doing the Sentinel class a dis service in PvE my Sentinel was dropping mobs faster then any of the other classes seen other classes with mobs at 1/2 HP and i would drop 2-3 mobs before they dropped that 1 of course they may have been spec for PvP (not sure of that effects any thing) and for PvP did ok in that normally in the top 8 unless server or my comp goes Pfftttt for some reason.

And to the people that complain about the Sentinel looking loli who cares what it looks like the damage output is crazy good at least mine in CB was and in OB as well the Sentinel was the last class i tried in CB and loved it wish i had played it 1st 2nd fav is Medic.