Have you ever wondered what class you should choose before you make your first character?
I took out all the information from other threads, and merged them into this thread to help YOU
decide what YOU
want to try first in Scarlet Blade.
You might want to check out some class videos
as well to help you make your decision.
Please help and contribute as much as possible to this guide.
• Highest HP and Defense (Tank Class)
• Ranged Stun
• Debuffs and Silence
• HP and Defense buffs, as well as a attack buff that takes away hp per second.
• One of the best end-game PvP classes
• Average damage
• Melee class, can be taken down easily from a distance if there is no medic to support you, or your def/hp isn't high
• Useless at tanking and killing at lower levels/unfunded
• Can be killed if kited and unexperienced
• High HP and Defense
• Good damage
• Ranged hooking and stun skill (Hooks in the target then stuns them, lethal against ranged characters)
• Mid-ranged and Melee class
• AoE Silence and Melee AoE burning
• Defense buffs (Second-best defense skill in game)
• Crowd control
• Fastest grinder and farmer
• Best in PvP/Battlegrounds at early levels
• Not as good late-game, but can gain lots of kills from burning
• Not really a tank class
• Disadvantaged against ranged classes because it is a melee class
• High evasion
• High attack and crit/crit attack in stealth
• Deadly to ranged classes
• AoE Silence and Stun
• Lots of evasion, accuracy, critical and move speed buffs that are OP
• Low hp/defense (to be confirmed)
• Stealth is useless against Sentinels with passive stealth detection
• Will be ganked once stealth is off in battlegrounds
• Highest damage
• Best late-game PvP class
• Evasion/VOID, Attack and Detection buff circles
• Powerful debuff with only a 30 second cooldown
• Skill that makes you immobilized, but greatly increases your attack, crit and crit attack.
• Some attacking skills have the biggest AoE range in game
• Close-ranged stun skill (for escape)
• Slowest move speed
• Long casting times and animation
• Only shines late-game
• Ranged single target killer
• Highest move speed and attack speed
• Passive stealth detection
• Ranged and melee stun
• Defense and Protection debuffs
• Move speed, critical, evasion and defense buffs
• Best attack passives
• Worst HP and Defense (squishy)
• Is meant more for support, while Punishers are meant more for attack.
• 3rd highest HP and Defense
• Heal (single and AoE)
• Stealth detection
• Single buffs: Health, Defense, Evasion
• AoE buffs: Attack, Critical, Accuracy
• Ranged stun, AoE slow and ranged immobilize
• Mech dramatically increases attack and move speed (can 1/2 hit everyone)
• Mech form doesn't have debuffs/disable
• If you go for a healing/buff build, you lose a lot of damage (unless you're in a mech) but you'll be very hard to kill and sought after (for parties and to kill). If you go for a damage build, your heals and buffs will be a lot weaker.
• Lower damage than other classes
• Runs out of SP quickly
• Since healing is based from % of target HP, every class must increase their Max Health as much as possible. It is recommended to find a party in Battlegrounds to gain shared Exp and to heal your teammates.
• You can use your healing skill while moving on foot
Top DPS (Damage per second) based on attacks (excluding CH-ATT):
2. Shadow Walker
5. Sentinel (Note that Sentinels have the fastest speed in-game which makes up for their lack of damage)
Top End-Game PvP Class:
3. Medic (gains heaps of points from healing)
4. Whipper/Shadow Walker
Special thanks to joranger, TheNinjaKitten, Lights705 and Lestat_Anil for all the information above. You can find the class summaries
and skill descriptions
when you have decided on a class (also, all the information I have gotten is from those two links).