List your in-game name for Wolfteam
• My in-game name for WolfTeam is Capsized
A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
• What I can say? I have shown remarkable progress ever since I started visiting forums and I have took actions to report hackers/glitchers out from the game if there are people doing something illegal like that. I also like to be outspoken man. I speak what I think is correct and try to have some tips for those who are for example: Doing their first video montages or ask me some in-game tips of how to better play. The honesty is a great thing on these forums and I think it definitely would have a place on the game itself.
I have also tried my best to help people who have some problems, but unfortunately even I cannot be on the forums all the time.
In these past few days I have also written a topic about balancing ideas (mainly suggestions) of what WolfTeam should actually try to do and such.
If possible, I try to give people some ideas of what to use their huge amount of gold or wolf coins if there are some topics like that.
Some people in-game have also asked me some questions about spending their ap at and I have given them some smart ideas.
B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
• As far as I know, I have been assisting on some of Yuuki's Meow vs Rawr Events. They were also a quite success. I haven't run actually any great events except the "Kill TOC- event" when I was actually quite happy about the tag. Though some of people have done that event (Like 3 only) I actually gave the prizes and the grand-prize of that event also. In my opinion it actually went great.
Overall I think I have capabilities of running/hosting events. I just need a bit more of ideas of what to bring at and what prizes to hand out.
C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
• I have actually given some ideas for people who have been experiencing some problems in-game or having some issues with the game launcher. What i've suggested for these people is try another installer or uninstall-reinstall progress.
Though If people have had some ap spending issues or their ap not showing up I usually tell them to wait for a while for the transaction to be finished.
If people like to ask me how to spend AP well I also have given some smart tips of how to spend their Aeria Points on this game.
Unfortunately even I cannot be on the forums all the time so I probably miss a lot of chances to help people.
But I am sure i've tried my best and will go even further because I think I am capable of doing such thing.
D. What experience do you have with our forum community?
• My experience on the forums has increased significantly and I think I have been a honest person you wouldn't think I actually was. If there are people who claim something, I mostly say what I wish to say.
I am keen on becoming a better forumer. I have also given my feedbacks on topics where you need to give some ideas of what to improve.
I like to talk a lot on interesting topics since those topics mostly have something interesting to talk about and you can mainly give some ideas out there also.
E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.
• In my opinion what a good GameSage does is definitely help people and have a chance to be on forums and in-game equally. He also should help people to record evidence and switch teams/switch server if possible to record any evidence of a clear hacker somewhere.
A good GameSage should also be a person who you can talk about your concerns and such if you have some problems or issues with the game.
He also should be kind and understand jokes very well.
F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?
Ever since I started WolfTeam from 2009, I've had the feeling that I would become something good for this game and I actually have. I won the TOC 2012 and have become significantly better at this game. I loved to play this game and I still do even though this game might have become somewhat unenjoyable but I cannot even apart from this game myself because this game is breath-taking. I also think my empathy might carry me through hard times and I can understand people who have such hard problems with this game.
My passion for this game never died and old Wolfteam still lies within my heart waiting to return.
I also have a great english and I have a solid swedish also and I know also some russian and my native is finnish which I think is more than enough of languages. I could train a bit more language but I think english is the most used language in WolfTeam.
Also I am capable of helping people in-game if they need me to do some errand for them and I am more than glad to report people who use illegal 3rd site programs or exploit some bugs.
Please leave some constructive criticism if you want to ask me something and I will answer them as best as I can.
Click here to go to Feedback topic of GS applications