Soon™  
\o/ *dance dance dance* \o/

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]
Advertisement

basilx44

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2013 1:39 pm

thanks and

Thanks to those who seriously responded to my question. And to those who are sarcastic...well...anyway thanks for the info and yeah.. I've been in Aeria games for about a year now but I'm new to the forums..

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedJan 12, 2013 10:26 am

Re: thanks and

basilx44 wrote:
Thanks to those who seriously responded to my question. And to those who are sarcastic...well...anyway thanks for the info and yeah.. I've been in Aeria games for about a year now but I'm new to the forums..  

Mayby next time before making a thread, you could check out the others threads first ^^

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedJan 12, 2013 11:25 am
Its is around that time where is seems it should come out... but sadly they got a lot more work to do. Sad

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedJan 12, 2013 12:22 pm
Jaia2442 wrote:
Its is around that time where is seems it should come out... but sadly they got a lot more work to do. Sad  
b-but it sounds like its almost done ;O! ?

LonelyKnight92

Rank 0
LonelyKnight92
PostedJan 12, 2013 7:12 pm
I hope it's almost done. Me and my girlfriend are getting bored of Eden Eternal and want to try something fresh such as LO.

Need new signature pic

YuenSan

Rank 0
YuenSan
PostedJan 13, 2013 9:41 pm   Last edited by YuenSan on Jan 13, 2013 9:58 pm. Edited 1 time in total
RO2 SEA pretty much beat LO in terms or OBT. Aeria's been getting crappy games out lately so I gotta say bring out this or SBO ASAP.

Aura Kingdom guild "LogHorizon" "IN THE DATABASE WOOOWWWW..."

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedJan 13, 2013 9:56 pm
GMNyago wrote:
Soon™  

A Wild GM appears...
The Wild GM Uses "Soon"
The Wild GM Stuns Onlookers

Seriously tho when a GM finally finds time to make a post u begin to wonder if there is little work to do cos its almost time or if theres a lack of work being done full stop cos other games have higher priority

dhachey96

Rank 0
dhachey96
PostedJan 13, 2013 10:11 pm
This game has been in development for how long?

I remember when I tried the alpha test. I don't even remember how long ago that was. I had been waiting for this game to come out for forever and then I got to participate in the alpha test and loved it. Now someone says that the game is completely different? That's crazy. It's like RO2. When it was launched in Japan or Korea or whatever, I went through the trouble actually trying to figure out how to create an account on the Japanese website and used google translator to make it, then had to patch the game by doing a bunch of crap I don't really recall, but the game was literally re-done and looks and feels completely different now. Back when I played it it was cute and interesting. Now that I am playing on the philippine servers, it's very linear and like every other game. It almost looks like LIME ODYSSEY did when I played it in alpha.

Regardless, I will play this game when it finally does decide to come out, but I doubt it will be any different from other MMO's. Just sayin.

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedJan 13, 2013 10:37 pm
The only mistake that the developers did in RO was use a very flexible engine that hackers literally took over.

LO was going the same way, so I think they made the right choice about revamping the game early... (dat ASPD trick... õ_õ)

Oh, and I hope WarpPortal buy RO2 and ruin it like the first! D:<

Flying pigs took my signature away~