basilx44

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:28 pm

When will this game come out?

Game release
As you can see, a lot of mmorpgs are coming out this year and if this game won't come out yet and if it will be out late the features or rather other gamers might find this game outdated..so please..i'm waiting for the game because it looks cool..so when are you planning to release it?

**Edited because GMs hate sloppy BBcode :3*
Advertisement

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:40 pm
When you all stop creating threads like this.

/ragequit

Flying pigs took my signature away~

GMNyago

GameMaster: USA
GMNyago
PostedJan 10, 2013 5:06 pm
Soon™

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedJan 10, 2013 5:12 pm
XD

VeneficusIV

Rank 0
VeneficusIV
PostedJan 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Re: When will this game come out?

Game release
basilx44 wrote:
As you can see, a lot of mmorpgs are coming out this year and if this game won't come out yet and if it will be out late the features or rather other gamers might find this game outdated..so please..i'm waiting for the game because it looks cool..so when are you planning to release it?

**Edited because GMs hate sloppy BBcode :3*  

I can tell by looking at your number of forum post that your new to this! An the why the meassge is... but if you would take your time from now on to look for post with you question it might make it easier for all of us. An to answer your question, we have no real answer just the fact that it might come out soon. Hope You have a Nice Day! Go Passion Exclamation

<center></center>

blackzer

Rank 0
blackzer
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:13 pm
So... u re tired of waiting?

This year gonna coming better mmos that this

they're f2p too.

I can't say which

And is better bcause isn't IN TROLL-AERIA LOL,

they're f2p too, I already said that right?

aeria?

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 10, 2013 8:58 pm
blackzer wrote:

they're f2p too.

I can't say which

Lol. That's all I can say.
You obviously did not see what they did to the game, it's almost completely different and has so much features that games in 2013 will not have for a long time. That is why people are waiting.

As for the OP, don't worry about features being outdated, in fact LO is based off of old features from Ragnarok Online. However, they took a fresh take on said features and added in new things to make the game unique and definetly not outdated, especially for the year of 2013.

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:01 pm
qawsar wrote:
blackzer wrote:

they're f2p too.

I can't say which

You obviously did not see what they did to the game, it's almost completely different and has so much features that games in 2013 will not have for a long time. That is why people are waiting.

As for the OP, don't worry about features being outdated, in fact LO is based off of old features from Ragnarok Online. However, they took a fresh take on said features and added in new things to make the game unique and definetly not outdated, especially for the year of 2013.  
so your high thoughts that it will come out dis year? Very Happy

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:07 pm
ebby224x wrote:
qawsar wrote:
blackzer wrote:

they're f2p too.

I can't say which

Yeah, pretty much what Picchuu said. My best guess is around late February, March. Hopefully we get some update later this month or around February Very Happy

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:19 pm
qawsar wrote:
ebby224x wrote:
qawsar wrote:
blackzer wrote:

they're f2p too.

I can't say which

Yeah, pretty much what Picchuu said. My best guess is around late February, March. Hopefully we get some update later this month or around February Very Happy  
woooo hoooo i hope its march cuz thats birthday month woop woop /o/ xD wait out version or koreas ? ;O!