johnduca

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:29 am

About factions and races

Factions and races
I didn't understand something about DK online..i heard that there are 2 different factions and 4 races...and now: Those factions live together? On the same map? Or every faction and race has its own map?Because it would be odd if lycans . humans , elves and dark elves live together...like nothing would be strange...
Advertisement

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:33 am
Everyone is together, everywhere, at all times. The only exception is rvr, where the two factions fight each other.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:36 am
TreishaSempai wrote:
Everyone is together, everywhere, at all times. The only exception is rvr, where the two factions fight each other.  

Explained it very well. I would just like to add that Guilds are faction-based too.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedJan 10, 2013 12:24 pm
Ah yes forgot about that too >_< ty much

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedJan 10, 2013 12:57 pm
Yeah, the game has very little emphasis on the factions... lots of room to expand on that.

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:07 pm
MPure wrote:
Yeah, the game has very little emphasis on the factions... lots of room to expand on that.  

Any word on the political system yet? We could basically do it ourselves as long as the system is... well... advanced enough.

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:17 pm
Arsalem wrote:
MPure wrote:

Any word on the political system yet? We could basically do it ourselves as long as the system is... well... advanced enough.  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1807827&start=60
"not available yet"
Although I think the political system and realm are unrelated as political rank is gotten through castle ownership, players given titles from higher ups, and player rankings. At least over at KR.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:05 pm
MPure wrote:
and player rankings. At least over at KR.  

If we don't have leaderboards and rankings I will have to talk to my shrink about being reborn as a Korean.

mrvayl

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:01 pm
I'm very interested in this political system hopefully maybe one of us can be a very important political figure in this game! ;D

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 11, 2013 3:50 am
mrvayl wrote:
I'm very interested in this political system hopefully maybe one of us can be a very important political figure in this game! ;D  

As in real life, you have to be very popular or pay people to vote for you. Thats how the political system works everywhere in the world.
I dont know yet what benefits you get for being on top, probably you can set the taxes in all Castles and take a percentage from the Guilds that are owning them, thats how its done in real life too Wink