eu_tried
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:16 am
iv6999 wrote:
eu_tried wrote:
iv6999 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:
silentbomb123 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:
Best stream ever! usually it freezes every few seconds.  

but srsly its boring ..  

I never watched it this early. Im sure they'll put on a show or something later. I'll be happy to just see the teams play without the stream messing up.  

I had no problems on HD since the start of the stream, the problem must be with your connection or something :0  

my HD seems to be fine too. Gimic still rocking the mic on rc? not been on in a bit xd  

Nope, RC seems dead for the last couple of days sadly.
BTW guys, i'm going to record and upload as many WLAG matches as i can, the games are taking place in the realy early morning hours in Israel, i'll do my best though.  

Ahh sucks anyway what time are the games your time? i'll see if there not early morning here in uk and try and record to for ya
Advertisement

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:19 am
eu_tried wrote:
iv6999 wrote:
eu_tried wrote:
iv6999 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:
silentbomb123 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:

but srsly its boring ..  

I never watched it this early. Im sure they'll put on a show or something later. I'll be happy to just see the teams play without the stream messing up.  

I had no problems on HD since the start of the stream, the problem must be with your connection or something :0  

my HD seems to be fine too. Gimic still rocking the mic on rc? not been on in a bit xd  

Nope, RC seems dead for the last couple of days sadly.
BTW guys, i'm going to record and upload as many WLAG matches as i can, the games are taking place in the realy early morning hours in Israel, i'll do my best though.  

Ahh sucks anyway what time are the games your time? i'll see if there not early morning here in uk and try and record to for ya  

As i understood the games are being played at 5-6AM in Israel, still waiting to confirm it though, and to have the specific time of WLAG's games.

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:29 am
iv6999 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:
silentbomb123 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:

but srsly its boring ..  

Nooo I meant on previous years. Im saying this year its actually good!!

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:49 am
Valdentia wrote:
iv6999 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:
silentbomb123 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:

but srsly its boring ..  

Nooo I meant on previous years. Im saying this year its actually good!!  

Ohhhh! allrighty then! xD.