Author Message

BL00DYKiLL

Rank 3
BL00DYKiLL
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
1591
Location
Lifting in Saudi Arabia
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:22 am
Very Happy Very Happy

ThnK you Razz

Advertisement

OsamaOlabi1996

Rank 3
OsamaOlabi1996
Joined
27 Mar 2012
Posts
1143
Location
Jubail Saudi Arabia
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:27 am
spiralkings wrote:
OsamaOlabi1996 wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
NOoob U GOt IT AGN Very Happy
3rd RM with OBSERVER as : MILMO

Tell Them Milmo If it was fair or No ? ...



Osama QQ more ? Razz  


Nope was FAIR, nice game Smile, u got a aim of hax Smile ( complement ) :<3  


was a gg even though i didn't play it, was fun watching  


Ur next Milmo, cuz u didnt lend me ur Hax Razz ( Thanks again bro Smile )

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
1296
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:31 am
OsamaOlabi1996 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
OsamaOlabi1996 wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
NOoob U GOt IT AGN Very Happy
3rd RM with OBSERVER as : MILMO

Tell Them Milmo If it was fair or No ? ...



Osama QQ more ? Razz  


Nope was FAIR, nice game Smile, u got a aim of hax Smile ( complement ) :<3  


was a gg even though i didn't play it, was fun watching  


Ur next Milmo, cuz u didnt lend me ur Hax Razz ( Thanks again bro Smile )  


No problem, And im willing to 1 vs 1 you when my downloads are done

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

OsamaOlabi1996

Rank 3
OsamaOlabi1996
Joined
27 Mar 2012
Posts
1143
Location
Jubail Saudi Arabia
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:38 am
spiralkings wrote:
OsamaOlabi1996 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
OsamaOlabi1996 wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
NOoob U GOt IT AGN Very Happy
3rd RM with OBSERVER as : MILMO

Tell Them Milmo If it was fair or No ? ...



Osama QQ more ? Razz  


Nope was FAIR, nice game Smile, u got a aim of hax Smile ( complement ) :<3  


was a gg even though i didn't play it, was fun watching  



Ur next Milmo, cuz u didnt lend me ur Hax Razz ( Thanks again bro Smile )  


No problem, And im willing to 1 vs 1 you when my downloads are done  


Ok bro Smile, but i guess ill have to study soon, got a final chemistry exam this Sat Sad am QQ Sad.

zweetvlek

GameSage: Wolf Team
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3721
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 10, 2013 8:29 am
I would more more curious and it would be more fair if both players took off their AP.

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
Joined
20 Sep 2012
Posts
510
Location
Quebec, Canada
PostedJan 10, 2013 8:41 am
zweetvlek wrote:
I would more more curious and it would be more fair if both players took off their AP.  

lol

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
Joined
12 Oct 2009
Posts
960
Location
Somewhere within Finland
PostedJan 10, 2013 9:01 am
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
I would more more curious and it would be more fair if both players took off their AP.  

lol  


I also lol'd at this. After the first words I didn't even get what the sentence meant.

Though If I had to think what it WOULD mean (Atleast for my ears) then I'd think like this:

zweetvlek wrote:
I would be more curious but it would be more fair if both players took off their AP.  


...Or something like that. dunno, really.

zweetvlek

GameSage: Wolf Team
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3721
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 10, 2013 9:39 am
Space_Agent wrote:
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
I would more more curious and it would be more fair if both players took off their AP.  

lol  


I also lol'd at this. After the first words I didn't even get what the sentence meant.

Though If I had to think what it WOULD mean (Atleast for my ears) then I'd think like this:

zweetvlek wrote:
I would be more curious but it would be more fair if both players took off their AP.  


...Or something like that. dunno, really.  

Lol! I have no idea what went wrong there. O_O I indeed ment "I would be".

dershil

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
dershil
Joined
05 Jan 2010
Posts
4007
Location
United States
PostedJan 10, 2013 12:40 pm
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
I would more more curious and it would be more fair if both players took off their AP.  

lol  


Hue hue.

zweetvlek

GameSage: Wolf Team
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3721
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 10, 2013 12:41 pm
dershil wrote:
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
I would more more curious and it would be more fair if both players took off their AP.  

lol  


Hue hue.  

Stop quoting my failure please. D:

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: