redway

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 5:49 am

tow problem must solves , zone time , and 50 player guild wa

This game is too nice , big ,got lot of variables , and lot of lots ,, that very enjoyment . but got two big plroblems :

A - The zone time of the game is to bad for most player in this game , for example when the guild war start it been in my country 7 : 00 am , so i go to my work or play this part of the game , which id i didn't , i'll miss honor , and iniginia which means what i become weak cos i can't get gear lvl 45 + and others , and so the horse wich give us lot of buff .

B - Why only 50 player went to the guild war , why not all ,, The guild got more than 200 members and all share this guild by there golds , time , honer , power , and buff , and when the day come to share the war they can't cos of the rule ( only 50 ) . Even put the mx member of the guild 50 player , or open the gate to all to share s they puy for it . They should be in the war as any1 in the guild , high or low lvl . You Embarrassed Us With Our MEMBERS Guild.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 10, 2013 10:47 am
Regarding the first part. Time Zone issues affect not only yourself, but other multiple users as well. This issue has already been suggested multiple times, the best deal here is to be patient with them.

Regarding the second part I don't know if that part has already been suggested to change it up since i haven't combed throughout the whole thread, but it would probably be better to suggest it here.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1789309

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedJan 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: tow problem must solves , zone time , and 50 player guild wa

redway wrote:
This game is too nice , big ,got lot of variables , and lot of lots ,, that very enjoyment . but got two big plroblems :

A - The zone time of the game is to bad for most player in this game , for example when the guild war start it been in my country 7 : 00 am , so i go to my work or play this part of the game , which id i didn't , i'll miss honor , and iniginia which means what i become weak cos i can't get gear lvl 45 + and others , and so the horse wich give us lot of buff .

B - Why only 50 player went to the guild war , why not all ,, The guild got more than 200 members and all share this guild by there golds , time , honer , power , and buff , and when the day come to share the war they can't cos of the rule ( only 50 ) . Even put the mx member of the guild 50 player , or open the gate to all to share s they puy for it . They should be in the war as any1 in the guild , high or low lvl . You Embarrassed Us With Our MEMBERS Guild.  

A - There will never be a single time zone that ever works for everyone. That's the nature of the world, where it's one time one place it's another in another area. Night in one place, day in another. You will never have one time zone that works for everyone in the world. Not possible.

B - Guild rank rewards for the end of the week are sent to all members, not just those that participated throughout the week in the battle. So there is something for everyone. Guilds can also rotate members throughout the week changing who is there fighting on each day, to allow everyone to participate. If you truly have 200 active members that can make every single war day there are 4 war days, 50 per day. Each group of 50 has a different day that they participate at is one way you could set up the guild to go. 420 people on mounts inside of one little battleground won't work out for some players due to the amount of lag. I know players that already complain about it on the 50v50 matches 210v210 would be far worse for that little stage. Especially since with 200 people on one side you could if you got the 4 towers(I say if because it'll take you forever to move through the waves of people, since clicking on the ground to move you'd be clicking on players) could then set up all their people at the enemies ward tower. Making it to where there are no empty slots for the players to click to try to run through. you could have people lined up all the way from their ward tower passed the towers on their side of the field. Since atm with 50 you can fill from their ward tower to the split to go north or south.

Bagenholt

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 6:19 am
No one is saying that the timezone issue can be resolved for everyone, but players have been asking for atleast an EU relevant timezone for months now and still have not gotten one or an official response from aeria regarding it. I said along time ago that if the new server doesn't cater more towards their EU player base I'd be gone. Sadly, it would seem that time has come.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 17, 2013 9:23 am
Sorry Bagen that you feel that way.. the first server was based in northern California, and so is the second server so I'd assume they be running on the same time zone not different. Sorry to see you go though. Wish you the best

Posted By Aeria Mobile

DarkFaithPT

Rank 0
DarkFaithPT
PostedJan 17, 2013 10:42 am
Bagenholt wrote:
No one is saying that the timezone issue can be resolved for everyone, but players have been asking for atleast an EU relevant timezone for months now and still have not gotten one or an official response from aeria regarding it. I said along time ago that if the new server doesn't cater more towards their EU player base I'd be gone. Sadly, it would seem that time has come.  

This.
As fun as the game may be, when you're missing out on battlegrounds and guild wars, you're missing out on a big, fun chunk of the game. And I doubt many europeans feel like getting/staying up late at night just to take part in those.

A shame, but that's just how it is.

EE - Nythrazylyn (Retired) AK - Prydwyn (Ravager/Guardian)

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedJan 22, 2013 3:10 am
I can understand how time is a big issue for alot of players outside of the US. Players can only hope that they do make servers with EU time zone but atleast we have weekends and holidays to participate in BG, GB etc...

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

HuckleFin

Rank 0
HuckleFin
PostedJan 22, 2013 7:07 am
Time zone - No madder when you move it to, someones going to be affected. Sorry for your luck, the time zones based in the U.S., so it seems to suit the U.S. players a little bit but i cant say thats what they were doing..

50 in GW - I and 99% of the community of wartune agree with you completely

zoiboi

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Time zone - not just an outside US issue

The timing of battlegrounds and guild wars is an issue for everyone in the east that has a job.

Guild war start at 11 pm Eastern and BG is Midnight....if you have an 8-5 job you it is very difficult to do those events and get to be at work on time (or stay awake).

As for a 2nd server...I work in tech services...setting that server to run the events on eastern or greenwich mean time or any other time zone would be no issue.

I can't understand why they want to make participating so hard. Good way to make players feel it isn't worth spending money on.