Author Message

djaeria1

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
70
Location
Israel
PostedJan 10, 2013 5:43 am

LOL! Memphis M4

That mistake :P
Hey , its staroffical.
I bought the memphis m4 on my account ,
and when i reloaded i saw a big mistake.
It says on the m4 " NOT DONE YET"
Like , WTF?
I just wrote it when i posted the design lol.
And they also changed the colors a bit and i think it was nicer in the PSD anyways.

Look :



BTW i got banned... need to pay 40$ to unban so will unban soon.
Advertisement

bakst33nh3nk

Rank 0
bakst33nh3nk
Joined
13 Nov 2012
Posts
50
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 10, 2013 5:50 am
haha dat mistake xD

it still looks great though

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
613
Location
Haifa Israel
PostedJan 10, 2013 5:53 am

Re: LOL! Memphis M4

That mistake :P
djaeria1 wrote:
Hey , its staroffical.
I bought the memphis m4 on my account ,
and when i reloaded i saw a big mistake.
It says on the m4 " NOT DONE YET"
Like , WTF?
I just wrote it when i posted the design lol.
And they also changed the colors a bit and i think it was nicer in the PSD anyways.

Look :



BTW i got banned... need to pay 40$ to unban so will unban soon.  

אתה אשכרה מתכוון לשלם להם 40$ בשביל החשבון? לא עדיף כבר לפתוח אחד חדש?..

djaeria1

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
70
Location
Israel
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:15 am

Re: LOL! Memphis M4

That mistake :P
iv6999 wrote:
djaeria1 wrote:
Hey , its staroffical.
I bought the memphis m4 on my account ,
and when i reloaded i saw a big mistake.
It says on the m4 " NOT DONE YET"
Like , WTF?
I just wrote it when i posted the design lol.
And they also changed the colors a bit and i think it was nicer in the PSD anyways.

Look :



BTW i got banned... need to pay 40$ to unban so will unban soon.  

אתה אשכרה מתכוון לשלם להם 40$ בשביל החשבון? לא עדיף כבר לפתוח אחד חדש?..  


יש לי עוד משתמש אבל אם אני יכול להשיג ת40 דולר האלה ממשחק אחר אז למה לא

silentbomb123

Rank 1
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
207
Location
Israel
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:15 am
למה אתה צריך לשלם 40$ חחחחח למה הביאו לך באן בכלל

yehuda3311

Rank 2
Joined
30 Apr 2012
Posts
436
Location
miami United States
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:18 am
Achi ha beni zonot mishtamshim be google translate:(

Posted By Aeria Mobile

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
613
Location
Haifa Israel
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:26 am
yehuda3311 wrote:
Achi ha beni zonot mishtamshim be google translate:(  

ואת מי זה מעניין בדיוק? :0

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
Joined
27 Sep 2011
Posts
3020
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:53 am
I noticed this too. On your drawing I took it to mean, the design wasn't done yet. But since they brought it out on the gun, I thought it could be as in 'Memphis isn't done yet', his influence will keep going.

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
Joined
03 Jan 2013
Posts
1299
Location
Manchester. United Kingdom
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:13 am
Valdentia wrote:
I noticed this too. On your drawing I took it to mean, the design wasn't done yet. But since they brought it out on the gun, I thought it could be as in 'Memphis isn't done yet', his influence will keep going.  


Quite philosophical from the best Gs there. (All because your from Norwich)

teamsru

Rank 3
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
1158
Location
Ramle Israel
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:17 am

Re: LOL! Memphis M4

That mistake :P
djaeria1 wrote:
iv6999 wrote:
djaeria1 wrote:
Hey , its staroffical.
I bought the memphis m4 on my account ,
and when i reloaded i saw a big mistake.
It says on the m4 " NOT DONE YET"
Like , WTF?
I just wrote it when i posted the design lol.
And they also changed the colors a bit and i think it was nicer in the PSD anyways.

Look :



BTW i got banned... need to pay 40$ to unban so will unban soon.  

אתה אשכרה מתכוון לשלם להם 40$ בשביל החשבון? לא עדיף כבר לפתוח אחד חדש?..  


יש לי עוד משתמש אבל אם אני יכול להשיג ת40 דולר האלה ממשחק אחר אז למה לא  


lo shave leshalem laem 40$.... taamin li

Xfire- EarlySuicide Promote Yolo
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: