kiraster

Rank 0
kiraster
PostedJan 11, 2013 6:17 am
ebby224x wrote:
ha well this thread about war and the reason i made this question cuz i am excited like everyone and it dosnt sound real far away soo.... yeah and if you want any forum wars well then why stuff like that then ? o_o i mean your just gona start a war if you say somthing like that just sayin Razz  

Advertisement

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedJan 11, 2013 7:26 am
kiraster wrote:
ebby224x wrote:
ha well this thread about war and the reason i made this question cuz i am excited like everyone and it dosnt sound real far away soo.... yeah and if you want any forum wars well then why stuff like that then ? o_o i mean your just gona start a war if you say somthing like that just sayin Razz  

v_v really!! im a english speaker so how can it :/ LOL this isnt really talk i headed towrads i simply ask people the guess the date and have their opinon !!._. ? is that so much to ask LOL i wasnt looking for an argument and BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!! >_> sorry this just annoyed me and im just sticking up for my self and no1 has perfect english even if they are english speakers ;P so HA! just getting it out there ^_^

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedJan 11, 2013 7:30 am
Ok move along nothing to see... errr... i mean... read(?) here people

i personally hope it comes tomorrow
when it doesnt come tomorrow ill hope for the next tomorrow
and when it doesnt come then ill be hoping for the tomorrow after
so on and so forth in a manner that means eventually ill be hoping for it to come "tomorrow" and it will ^_^

GreatJohnSmith

Rank 0
GreatJohnSmith
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:59 am
haphazard disregard of punctuation. Out, ****'d spot! out, I say!

mar1anoroura

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2013 9:39 am
As an Mmorpg Hunter (with an...er...low graphics computer...) I've found this game interesting. I hope it starts soon. I'm actually really bored, because my pc can't run the mmo's of today. I still miss the old days playing Luna Online and Diablo 2 but sadly those still are the only games i can play...So, this seems like one of those games that are open for all public...
Dear Aeria Games;
¡Bring this game to life and save me from this boredom!

yarigen

Rank 1
yarigen
PostedJan 11, 2013 11:21 am
mar1anoroura wrote:
As an Mmorpg Hunter (with an...er...low graphics computer...) I've found this game interesting. I hope it starts soon. I'm actually really bored, because my pc can't run the mmo's of today. I still miss the old days playing Luna Online and Diablo 2 but sadly those still are the only games i can play...So, this seems like one of those games that are open for all public...
Dear Aeria Games;
¡Bring this game to life and save me from this boredom!  

Try Ragnarok online, or maybe Eden eternal(might have to go on mid-low settings).

"We can be together forever; every minute of every day. No more privacy, no more quiet, no more alone. Every room you ever go in, I'll already be there; waiting, forever and ever, until the end of time." - Air.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedJan 11, 2013 12:44 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
Whats the point of making this question?
We all know it attracts people who will start attacking Aeria because they can't play LO. That doesn't make any sense but who cares. Like we didn't have enough forum wars lately...  

True that!

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedJan 11, 2013 1:34 pm
ebby224x wrote:
and no1 has perfect english even if they are english speakers ;P so HA! just getting it out there ^_^  

Er, English + Literature teachers, authors and the not to mention millions of English speakers out there would disagree with you greatly. Just sayin'.

Anyways, getting back on topic...betting on March/April. Translating Korean into English is by no means a simple or quick ordeal.

kiraster

Rank 0
kiraster
PostedJan 12, 2013 11:20 am

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 14, 2013 6:22 am
I try not to judge other's grammar because I English isn't my first language but...sometimes it's so bad I can't understand what they wanted to say, or I need some extra time for it.

there's = theirs
you're = your
apostrophe = does not exist.