Author Message

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
193
Location
Hobart Australia
PostedJan 10, 2013 12:26 am

So when do you guys think this game will come out

( i know there isnt any date yet so dont attack me Q^Q )
ok so the reason i made this topic is becasue i wanna know your guys opinons or guesses when this game will come out Very Happy so go ahead and guess ^_^ love Ebby <3 meow~
Advertisement

GreatJohnSmith

Rank 0
GreatJohnSmith
Joined
04 Jul 2011
Posts
163
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJan 10, 2013 12:46 am
summer

VeneficusIV

Rank 0
VeneficusIV
Joined
06 Jan 2013
Posts
66
Location
Healing You!! United States
PostedJan 10, 2013 2:31 am
Lol Idk as long as it comes out! bahahaha

<center></center>

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
Joined
04 Apr 2011
Posts
815
Location
United States
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:05 am
Testing will probably start sometime around March, since the Korean version will definitely be in OB by then, and Cykan will let us and Goldensoft test our respective versions. As for release, that depends on how long it takes to go from CB to OB, and how many bugs are found.

I make no Rupaulogies.

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
193
Location
Hobart Australia
PostedJan 10, 2013 10:32 am
Picchuu wrote:
Testing will probably start sometime around March, since the Korean version will definitely be in OB by then, and Cykan will let us and Goldensoft test our respective versions. As for release, that depends on how long it takes to go from CB to OB, and how many bugs are found.  
oh i see i dout there wernt much bugs ^_^ as the old ver cuz they probz added some new stuff that wont prevent any bugs but your right there might be a couple but im sure not as many as the old ver and i hope it comes around march Dx thats my birthday month : 3!!! i got into the 2nd alpha last year so i hope they will i reckon they will i mean i know theres alot of bugs but you gota think positive of things what i say xD

yara4ever

Rank 0
yara4ever
Joined
23 Mar 2008
Posts
55
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:20 am
I have a feeling it will be around March as well... Just a hunch, nothing more XD
It'd make me happy though because that's not far away from now :3
Maybe the OB around late summer?

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
193
Location
Hobart Australia
PostedJan 10, 2013 2:11 pm
yara4ever wrote:
I have a feeling it will be around March as well... Just a hunch, nothing more XD
It'd make me happy though because that's not far away from now :3
Maybe the OB around late summer?  
its probably sooner then we think ;O!! /o/ ans late summer thats alright Very Happy thats winter for me xD ( i live in Australia ) Smile so thats perfect timing have nice soup why i play OB Very Happy!! yayyyy : 3

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
Joined
08 Jun 2012
Posts
249
Location
Nature's miracle, Slovenia
PostedJan 10, 2013 3:26 pm
ebby224x wrote:
yara4ever wrote:
I have a feeling it will be around March as well... Just a hunch, nothing more XD
It'd make me happy though because that's not far away from now :3
Maybe the OB around late summer?  
its probably sooner then we think ;O!! /o/ ans late summer thats alright Very Happy thats winter for me xD ( i live in Australia ) Smile so thats perfect timing have nice soup why i play OB Very Happy!! yayyyy : 3  

nice soup, aye mate? a jolly good soup is what a gamer really needs, aye. Mate, mate, mate, aye?

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:24 pm
Whats the point of making this question?
We all know it attracts people who will start attacking Aeria because they can't play LO. That doesn't make any sense but who cares. Like we didn't have enough forum wars lately...

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
193
Location
Hobart Australia
PostedJan 11, 2013 1:28 am
CookinDanger wrote:
Whats the point of making this question?
We all know it attracts people who will start attacking Aeria because they can't play LO. That doesn't make any sense but who cares. Like we didn't have enough forum wars lately...  
ha well this thread about war and the reason i made this question cuz i am excited like everyone and it dosnt sound real far away soo.... yeah and if you want any forum wars well then why stuff like that then ? o_o i mean your just gona start a war if you say somthing like that just sayin Razz
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: