oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Gettin bored :\

Ya well im kinda bored and im level 34 anyone have any things to do? :,( Also I made a new guild Smile

Advertisement

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:25 pm
Farm and work on gears lol
Set a goal for yourself o;

Work on building up your guild

For me - I try to stay on the top 10 ranks for Celebs so I don't really get bored xD But it's a lot of work so yeah..

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:40 pm
Zetsunai wrote:

For me - I try to stay on the top 10 ranks for Celebs so I don't really get bored xD But it's a lot of work so yeah..  

See no one joins guilds :\ only my friend joined so were just trying to rank it up to two on our owns and its hard and i kinda found some stuff to do like complete all quetss in the eays cities than hard

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:50 pm
oCdCookie wrote:
Zetsunai wrote:

See no one joins guilds :\ only my friend joined so were just trying to rank it up to two on our owns and its hard and i kinda found some stuff to do like complete all quetss in the eays cities than hard  

It takes a while to recruit for any guilds xD But don't give up man. Eventually people will join

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 09, 2013 11:02 pm
Do some quests, daily's and try to get gold, seeing as though gold is essential in this to buy pots and skills. And as you get to a higher level, Skills tend to get quite expensive.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedJan 10, 2013 12:19 am
Hiya, what class are you on your level 34 character?
Since Condemned mine tends to be one of the easier to navigate dungeons, you might want to try and make parties for that. Smile

Alternatively if you're more of a solo player, you can start continue collecting Sunbird meat at Angoya island, they're typically good until level 36.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJan 10, 2013 1:20 am
MMORPGs get boring while leveling, really not much you can do about it.

Quest, run instances, do reps, make goals for your character. I'm actually kinda surprised you're bored at this low of a level considering you haven't actually gotten all your "basic" skills yet. Usually working towards new skills, specially "basic" ones, makes any interesting game enthralling to level in.

xJellyx91

Rank 0
xJellyx91
PostedJan 10, 2013 1:55 am
The more people you get to know the less boring it will get so a guild if it's active does help a lot (: good luck

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedJan 10, 2013 5:40 am
Most people prefer joining higher lvl guilds, that is probably one of the reasons why barely anyone joins your guild.
To be honest, I would recommend you to join another guild for now, simply cause the more people you have to talk to, the more fun the game is.
Additionally, if there are more experienced players they could guide you a bit.

When you reached a higher lvl you could always form your own guild again.

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:25 am
Thanks Guys Very Happy