Cage.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Cage.
PostedJan 10, 2013 1:39 am

Re: Aeria's Staff

Not a rant, a thank you.
Zimmey4 wrote:
Jytz wrote:
I must say I give you guys a lot of credit. After seeing what is displayed to you guys in a game, especially if you are in a game that a hacker joins...

I was just in a game with Dante (GS_Cage) and as soon as the guy killed someone, they would say... "GS what you gun do bout tha hacka?!?!?!?!!?" And it just keeps going on throughout the entire game. Well then it got worse.

The hacker started to chime in, displaying what he would do if his account was banned, and such. And not believing he would be banned.

I TRULY GIVE RESPECT TO EVERY SINGLE GAMESAGE AND GAMEMASTER AND ANYONE ELSE IN AERIA'S STAFF! You all go through so much crap, if you play in game or through tickets. People rage at you probably all the time, and demand answers right then and there, and want to have stuff done. You all stay calm, and calmly answer them for the most part. Or you ignore them to not rage at them. I myself would have trouble to refrain from going insane with these repeating questions... "Why aren't hacks fixed?" "Why don't you ban this guy?" "How are you fixing the hacks?"

LIKE HONESTLY EVERYONE! THEY ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN! GET OFF THEIR BACKS!

I just wanted to make this thread to tell the Aeria Staff that I have a tremendous amount of respect and to say thank you for dealing with Soldier Front's community, as on the most part it must be hard.  

Let me guess, you got banned a few days ago and think by
you will get your account back? Or are you looking to become a GS and think this is the best route to achieve your goal?  

Not at all, he actually saw what we have to go through on a daily basis ingame earlier first hand.

On the other hand thanks for the appreciation guys.
Advertisement

Quote.

Rank 1
Quote.
PostedJan 10, 2013 1:47 am
This brought a smile to my face ^^.

Eat a cookie ^^.

Jytz

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:49 am

Re: Aeria's Staff

Not a rant, a thank you.
Zimmey4 wrote:
Jytz wrote:
I must say I give you guys a lot of credit. After seeing what is displayed to you guys in a game, especially if you are in a game that a hacker joins...

I was just in a game with Dante (GS_Cage) and as soon as the guy killed someone, they would say... "GS what you gun do bout tha hacka?!?!?!?!!?" And it just keeps going on throughout the entire game. Well then it got worse.

The hacker started to chime in, displaying what he would do if his account was banned, and such. And not believing he would be banned.

I TRULY GIVE RESPECT TO EVERY SINGLE GAMESAGE AND GAMEMASTER AND ANYONE ELSE IN AERIA'S STAFF! You all go through so much crap, if you play in game or through tickets. People rage at you probably all the time, and demand answers right then and there, and want to have stuff done. You all stay calm, and calmly answer them for the most part. Or you ignore them to not rage at them. I myself would have trouble to refrain from going insane with these repeating questions... "Why aren't hacks fixed?" "Why don't you ban this guy?" "How are you fixing the hacks?"

LIKE HONESTLY EVERYONE! THEY ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN! GET OFF THEIR BACKS!

I just wanted to make this thread to tell the Aeria Staff that I have a tremendous amount of respect and to say thank you for dealing with Soldier Front's community, as on the most part it must be hard.  

Let me guess, you got banned a few days ago and think by
you will get your account back? Or are you looking to become a GS and think this is the best route to achieve your goal?  

Not really bud, I just wanted to show appreciation to people that deserve it. Thank you for taking your time to find a picture to try and be funny though. Although it didn't work, so try harder next time.

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
PostedJan 10, 2013 9:41 am
true everybody need to appreciate them Some people dont even know howmuch time theye spend on this ty to The aeriateam .

GMDropkick

GameMaster: USA
GMDropkick
PostedJan 10, 2013 3:12 pm
You make us happy. Thanks!

basil_bk

Rank 4
basil_bk
PostedJan 10, 2013 3:34 pm
ty lol

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedJan 10, 2013 3:39 pm
DFJShragie wrote:
omardahem1 wrote:
Jytz wrote:
abbasnasralla1 wrote:
Jytz wrote:
DFJShragie wrote:
Probably, which is one of the main reasons i wouldnt want to be a GS, way too many immature kids on this game/forum, but im sure all of them knew what they were getting themselves into  

Still but honestly, everyone needs some appreciation every once in a while.  
lol  

Lol @ your lol.  

that kid Estimate w.e is a hatter hes probably a imo or w.e  

lol "that kid"

what is a hatter, do you mean a person who manufactures and sells hats?

I have no idea what imo is other than an internet slang expression meaning "in my opinion"

im not trynna be a di ck or tro ll anyone im just giving my subjective opinion upon things adding my 2 cents, if ignorant people want to attack my posts, ill defend myself.  

If you are going to attack people with the engish language do it correctly please. " *I'm * Trying *I'm *I'll " Now have a nice day.

Bknighti68

Rank 2
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:17 pm
thanks for sucking aeria's **** and just admiting to being Happy.

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:51 pm
Topic. wrote:

Words can't describe how this made me feel so...  

MINATO!!!!

Jytz

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:21 pm
GMDropkick wrote:
You make us happy. Thanks!

Uh, uh, uh, I.. I.. I.. LOVE YOU!