Author Message

Jytz

Rank 0
Joined
06 Jan 2013
Posts
58
Location
United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:01 pm
destocot wrote:
can't say this about every game sage or game master but yeah cage is a good game sage from where i view it some i dislike but those don't need to be named.  


There might be some in which you don't like, but you don't know all they have done for you to help you and the community.
Advertisement

abbasnasralla1

Rank 2
abbasnasralla1
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
563
Location
San francisco United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:02 pm
Jytz wrote:
DFJShragie wrote:
Probably, which is one of the main reasons i wouldnt want to be a GS, way too many immature kids on this game/forum, but im sure all of them knew what they were getting themselves into  


Still but honestly, everyone needs some appreciation every once in a while.  
lol

Jytz

Rank 0
Joined
06 Jan 2013
Posts
58
Location
United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:03 pm
abbasnasralla1 wrote:
Jytz wrote:
DFJShragie wrote:
Probably, which is one of the main reasons i wouldnt want to be a GS, way too many immature kids on this game/forum, but im sure all of them knew what they were getting themselves into  


Still but honestly, everyone needs some appreciation every once in a while.  
lol  


Lol @ your lol.

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
3536
Location
SoCal United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:05 pm
Keep it up everyone :p

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5201
Location
las vegas United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:27 pm
thank u for ur kind words. Smile

NewrezBucho

Rank 0
NewrezBucho
Joined
06 Jan 2013
Posts
19
Location
Scottsdale United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:53 pm
Hello. Thank you for the kind words used towards the GameSages.

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2918
Location
Baytown United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Re: Aeria's Staff

Not a rant, a thank you.
Jytz wrote:
I must say I give you guys a lot of credit. After seeing what is displayed to you guys in a game, especially if you are in a game that a hacker joins...

I was just in a game with Dante (GS_Cage) and as soon as the guy killed someone, they would say... "GS what you gun do bout tha hacka?!?!?!?!!?" And it just keeps going on throughout the entire game. Well then it got worse.

The hacker started to chime in, displaying what he would do if his account was banned, and such. And not believing he would be banned.

I TRULY GIVE RESPECT TO EVERY SINGLE GAMESAGE AND GAMEMASTER AND ANYONE ELSE IN AERIA'S STAFF! You all go through so much crap, if you play in game or through tickets. People rage at you probably all the time, and demand answers right then and there, and want to have stuff done. You all stay calm, and calmly answer them for the most part. Or you ignore them to not rage at them. I myself would have trouble to refrain from going insane with these repeating questions... "Why aren't hacks fixed?" "Why don't you ban this guy?" "How are you fixing the hacks?"

LIKE HONESTLY EVERYONE! THEY ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN! GET OFF THEIR BACKS!


I just wanted to make this thread to tell the Aeria Staff that I have a tremendous amount of respect and to say thank you for dealing with Soldier Front's community, as on the most part it must be hard.  

+1 For sure, I see it all the time in the shout box and in game, you guys are great and we all really do appreciate it! Smile <3

omardahem1

Rank 0
omardahem1
Joined
26 Jun 2008
Posts
189
Location
laval Canada
PostedJan 09, 2013 11:17 pm
Jytz wrote:
abbasnasralla1 wrote:
Jytz wrote:
DFJShragie wrote:
Probably, which is one of the main reasons i wouldnt want to be a GS, way too many immature kids on this game/forum, but im sure all of them knew what they were getting themselves into  


Still but honestly, everyone needs some appreciation every once in a while.  
lol  


Lol @ your lol.  

that kid Estimate w.e is a hatter hes probably a imo or w.e

DFJShragie

Rank 3
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1317
Location
Pitt Meadows Canada
PostedJan 09, 2013 11:19 pm
omardahem1 wrote:
Jytz wrote:
abbasnasralla1 wrote:
Jytz wrote:
DFJShragie wrote:
Probably, which is one of the main reasons i wouldnt want to be a GS, way too many immature kids on this game/forum, but im sure all of them knew what they were getting themselves into  


Still but honestly, everyone needs some appreciation every once in a while.  
lol  


Lol @ your lol.  

that kid Estimate w.e is a hatter hes probably a imo or w.e  


lol "that kid"

what is a hatter, do you mean a person who manufactures and sells hats?

I have no idea what imo is other than an internet slang expression meaning "in my opinion"

im not trynna be a di ck or tro ll anyone im just giving my subjective opinion upon things adding my 2 cents, if ignorant people want to attack my posts, ill defend myself.

Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
Joined
11 May 2012
Posts
354
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedJan 10, 2013 1:09 am

Re: Aeria's Staff

Not a rant, a thank you.
Jytz wrote:
I must say I give you guys a lot of credit. After seeing what is displayed to you guys in a game, especially if you are in a game that a hacker joins...

I was just in a game with Dante (GS_Cage) and as soon as the guy killed someone, they would say... "GS what you gun do bout tha hacka?!?!?!?!!?" And it just keeps going on throughout the entire game. Well then it got worse.

The hacker started to chime in, displaying what he would do if his account was banned, and such. And not believing he would be banned.

I TRULY GIVE RESPECT TO EVERY SINGLE GAMESAGE AND GAMEMASTER AND ANYONE ELSE IN AERIA'S STAFF! You all go through so much crap, if you play in game or through tickets. People rage at you probably all the time, and demand answers right then and there, and want to have stuff done. You all stay calm, and calmly answer them for the most part. Or you ignore them to not rage at them. I myself would have trouble to refrain from going insane with these repeating questions... "Why aren't hacks fixed?" "Why don't you ban this guy?" "How are you fixing the hacks?"

LIKE HONESTLY EVERYONE! THEY ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN! GET OFF THEIR BACKS!


I just wanted to make this thread to tell the Aeria Staff that I have a tremendous amount of respect and to say thank you for dealing with Soldier Front's community, as on the most part it must be hard.  


Let me guess, you got banned a few days ago and think by
you will get your account back? Or are you looking to become a GS and think this is the best route to achieve your goal?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: