Jytz

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Aeria's Staff

Not a rant, a thank you.
I must say I give you guys a lot of credit. After seeing what is displayed to you guys in a game, especially if you are in a game that a hacker joins...

I was just in a game with Dante (GS_Cage) and as soon as the guy killed someone, they would say... "GS what you gun do bout tha hacka?!?!?!?!!?" And it just keeps going on throughout the entire game. Well then it got worse.

The hacker started to chime in, displaying what he would do if his account was banned, and such. And not believing he would be banned.

I TRULY GIVE RESPECT TO EVERY SINGLE GAMESAGE AND GAMEMASTER AND ANYONE ELSE IN AERIA'S STAFF! You all go through so much crap, if you play in game or through tickets. People rage at you probably all the time, and demand answers right then and there, and want to have stuff done. You all stay calm, and calmly answer them for the most part. Or you ignore them to not rage at them. I myself would have trouble to refrain from going insane with these repeating questions... "Why aren't hacks fixed?" "Why don't you ban this guy?" "How are you fixing the hacks?"

LIKE HONESTLY EVERYONE! THEY ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN! GET OFF THEIR BACKS!

I just wanted to make this thread to tell the Aeria Staff that I have a tremendous amount of respect and to say thank you for dealing with Soldier Front's community, as on the most part it must be hard.
Advertisement

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:51 pm
Thank you for this thread.

Law | Sniper

Jytz

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:52 pm
Innovator_ wrote:
Thank you for this thread.  

Thank you for everything, lol.

DFJShragie

Rank 3
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:54 pm
Dont see a need to thank them, theyre doing what theyre supposed to and if they arent theyll be replaced

Jytz

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:57 pm
DFJShragie wrote:
Dont see a need to thank them, theyre doing what theyre supposed to and if they arent theyll be replaced  

If you saw what they go through DAILY, you would thank them.

Also, if you were in their position, you would go insane within a day. GUARANTEED.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Words can't describe how this made me feel so...

DFJShragie

Rank 3
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:58 pm
Probably, which is one of the main reasons i wouldnt want to be a GS, way too many immature kids on this game/forum, but im sure all of them knew what they were getting themselves into

Jytz

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:00 pm
Topic. wrote:

Words can't describe how this made me feel so...  

I touched Topic's heart. #MissionCompleted.

No but really, it needed to be said.

destocot

Rank 0
destocot
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:01 pm
can't say this about every game sage or game master but yeah cage is a good game sage from where i view it some i dislike but those don't need to be named.

Jytz

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:01 pm
DFJShragie wrote:
Probably, which is one of the main reasons i wouldnt want to be a GS, way too many immature kids on this game/forum, but im sure all of them knew what they were getting themselves into  

Still but honestly, everyone needs some appreciation every once in a while.