The ability to remove your eye lashes and re-apply them at will
25%20 Votes
Total Votes :: 78 Votes

ForceReconBlack

Rank 3
ForceReconBlack
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:16 pm
Bump from my last post.

And interested to see what is the future of the bonus ladder and what is entailed.

Soon was posted 2 weeks ago, just asking for an update of any number or date to look forward to.

Looking on forums i can see OS having difficulties with OP losses and ticket times, but thats part of the reason we came to Phoenix Smile shed some details when free guys, thanks !

Advertisement

cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:17 am
feedback for Bonus Ladder Events: Disapointing. Value is only like a BOGO.

Phoenix must be more cheap to run (no GM work).
But we pay full price, and get no rebate.
OS must be more expensive to run. But they get GM work, Rebate, tiered, BOGO-s, tradeable Skillreset, Events..etc

Phoenix sopphosed to finance OS GM work?

That Ladder is not good enogh.

ForceReconBlack

Rank 3
ForceReconBlack
PostedFeb 02, 2013 5:04 pm

NOTE: AP does not roll over into events, so make sure you redeem as you spend to get the best rewards.

Example:
You spent 3000AP, the top level is at 1000AP, you can only redeem the Level 1x in this case; however if you sent 1000AP >Redeemed level 3 and then spent 1000AP more you could redeem level 3 again assuming the event is repeatable.  

This seems a little counter intuitive..
(even though i'm not exactly the smart one for missing this part of the description)

Some of the more valuable and worthwhile things, such as the PLH pack(valuable, not exactly worthwhile) are priced at 25k AP, which if you do buy this, means that you can only redeem one part of the Ladded, as the AP doesn't roll-over. I'm not sure what the reasoning of not making it roll-over would be, other than to point the spending of AP towards lower AP priced items for making them bogos per say ( rec runes, Luck charms, OPs). However i missed that part of it, and was not quite clear and spent 10k ap and only ended up getting 1 of the rewards, so that is my fault.

I think it would be better if it was looked at again and had the AP roll-over if you spend it all at once, as myself and others that did partake in this have discussed, and i don't see a downside in making that available.

Anyways just my thoughts, and a little feedback. The ladder isn't extremely productive or over-bearing AP wise, so its not as horrible as I had imagined, kudos on that. It's low enough for people to think, " yeah i wouldn't mind paying 20$ for that" and getting a decent pay-out.

Although it did take 3-4 weeks to implement, it's not so horrible.
And i got a cool snowboard >_>

Cgale

Rank 0
Cgale
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Garomoth mount

Fury or Light?
So I did the ladder got the mount but haven't pulled from gift box. Someone told me its Fury mount... Im scared to pull it out of the gift box. Is it fury mount and if it is can I please have it switched so I can have light mount?

Furaiz

Rank 0
Furaiz
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:46 am

Re: Garomoth mount

Fury or Light?
Cgale wrote:
So I did the ladder got the mount but haven't pulled from gift box. Someone told me its Fury mount... Im scared to pull it out of the gift box. Is it fury mount and if it is can I please have it switched so I can have light mount?  

Yes, the Garomoth is a fury mount. I believe Razor Mare might be the light mount.

xLostTechx

Rank 0
xLostTechx
PostedFeb 27, 2013 1:56 am

Re: Garomoth mount

Fury or Light?
Cgale wrote:
yeah i recall it saying Garomoth was the light mount, so i chose that one as well, i guess imma try to send in a ticket since the other was for lights :/

Blue-Crush(Endgame WIP), T-14(Canta/GRB), OMiiNouS-SI[formally Left.](Proelium)

lifeindark

Rank 0
lifeindark
PostedApr 09, 2013 12:47 am

What's going on with our bonus ladder

There is no bonus ladder announced on this months events list yet. Me and a few of my buddies are waiting on it.

Did you guys have a change of heart about the bonus ladder? Or will there be more? If there will be when?

Really looking forward to some info from you guys.

squishy UM hunter FTW

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedJul 05, 2013 6:36 am
got a question is that bonus ladder that going on now changing with other items in it ??? respond pls

satan_009

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2013 6:47 am
CarlNOS wrote:
PX only and for AP spender again. NO thx  
Twisted Evil