25%20 Votes
Total Votes :: 78 Votes

13-13

Rank 1
13-13
Anywere you want me to be, the Netherlands
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:23 am
Alastoreo wrote:
How is this any different than the current tier system?  

My question as well.

Advertisement

King.Pin.

Rank 0
King.Pin.
PostedJan 16, 2013 8:49 am
12ish hours till DK online is released best to just forget shaiya and this GM/PM team( by far the worst ive seen on any mmorpg). hope to see you all there

avara88

Rank 1
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:35 am
13-13 wrote:
Alastoreo wrote:

My question as well.  

It's different because you only get one tier worth of stuff and restart at 0 spending, instead of cumulative spending and getting all the lower tiers at the same time, so it's much more expensive if you want to get all tiers.

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:01 pm
King.Pin. wrote:
12ish hours till DK online is released best to just forget shaiya and this GM/PM team( by far the worst ive seen on any mmorpg). hope to see you all there  

And whom do you think is managing the DK online PM's?

.... exactly Wink

Azeal (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Nardel (15), Mandatar (65)

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:28 pm
avara88 wrote:
13-13 wrote:
Alastoreo wrote:

My question as well.  

It's different because you only get one tier worth of stuff and restart at 0 spending, instead of cumulative spending and getting all the lower tiers at the same time, so it's much more expensive if you want to get all tiers.  

It's also different because it is quite a bit more confusing than the current tier system. Aera's motto

"If it's broken, don't fix it but if it's not broken, break it"

avara88

Rank 1
PostedJan 16, 2013 2:31 pm
cnctina2 wrote:

It's also different because it is quite a bit more confusing than the current tier system. Aera's motto

"If it's broken, don't fix it but if it's not broken, break it"  

LOL, so true, so true.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:26 pm
avara88 wrote:
13-13 wrote:
Alastoreo wrote:

My question as well.  

At least I hope it gives us something like 3K spending to get a desired item rather than forced to spend 30K AP to get one.

But knowing AGE it will probably be reduced from 30K AP price tag to 20K AP without the previous tier rewards and try to pass it off as a 'discount'.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:27 pm
Meant to say 3K AP. ^^

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

Blackzodiak

Rank 0
Blackzodiak
PostedJan 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Re: Bonus Ladder is comming SOON 0_0

New and for Shaiya PX!
ForceReconBlack wrote:
spaznick wrote:
Hello Shaiya Phoenix! Are you Human? Do you enjoy Free Stuff? Do you know how to click buttons and read vertical text boxes?

Rejoice! Now all Human's with the ability to navigate the complexities of the Interwebs can experience the unfettered glory of our newest, low sodium application!

For the first time in over 6000 years, we have harnessed the unlimited power of hamsters on tread-wheels and perpetual motion oscillators to bring you a glorious new free rewards program..... I BRING YOU THE BONUS LADDER!

What is this Atlantean marvel brought to life in true 32 bit colored glory in the 21st century?

Find out by clicking this link:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1860719

Note: This is for Shaiya Phoenix only for now, sorry OS Sad We are running trials on the new app, if everyone likes it we can look into an OS release Wink

Remind me why Phoenix was made again?

-Players didn't want bogo and tiers
-Players didn't want GM services (max ojs, links, enchants)
-Farmable gears (Power to the Farmer)

What do we have now.. and in the future?

- Ladders - 'coming soon'
- Perfect Lapisia(non-farmable, non-trade, AP exclusive) - current
-All gear, besides quest through Mystery Boxes (AP). - current

I understand its a business move, and most definitely by technical means, not the same. BUT ITS THE SAME THING AND WE ALL KNOW IT.

I stick by this server, but its only turned up to be more of a cash dump than OS/Merged has ever been, and just a slide-around the technicalities of what the players have asked for.

Not much more i can say. An educated and empathetic response to this would be appreciated.
What have you done, with phoenix, to emphasize the original reasoning of why the players have asked for this server?  

This is what got my attention and got me play this server to begin with it was power to the grinders and then next thing you know they start adding basically GM enchant without a ticket, now they are adding what is basically a tiered. theres more things im sure they will add but im not going to say because it will give them more ideas to mess up the server even more then they have.

Then again think of all the promises the AGE has made and broke. this is why i dont listen to any promises they put out and i went from a couple hundred dollars in AP to $0 in AP and refuse to drop another dime to people with horrible ethics and can stick to any promises they have ever made in the history of this game

PLEASE for the love of god make your customers happy. After everything that ive seen from AGE i REFUSE to play any other game that AGE hosts. mainly after what ive seen with them and Shaiya. (For those that play DK Online just remember Shaiya and think of what is going to happen there) it just seems like a waste of time to play a game and have people who dont care about their customers ruin it.

_rth

Rank 4
PostedJan 17, 2013 12:33 am

Re: Bonus Ladder is comming SOON 0_0

New and for Shaiya PX!
spaznick wrote:
Hello Shaiya Phoenix! Are you Human? Do you enjoy Free Stuff?  

I am so curious to see that "Free Stuff" LOL Smile

Nothing personal but they just trying to get last money from people before everyone stop playing.