25%20 Votes
Total Votes :: 78 Votes

spaznick

Aeria: Product Manager
spaznick
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Bonus Ladder is coming SOON 0_0

New and for Shaiya PX!
Hello Shaiya Phoenix! Are you Human? Do you enjoy Free Stuff? Do you know how to click buttons and read vertical text boxes?

Rejoice! Now all Human's with the ability to navigate the complexities of the Interwebs can experience the unfettered glory of our newest, low sodium application!

For the first time in over 6000 years, we have harnessed the unlimited power of hamsters on tread-wheels and perpetual motion oscillators to bring you a glorious new free rewards program..... I BRING YOU THE BONUS LADDER!

What is this Atlantean marvel brought to life in true 32 bit colored glory in the 21st century?

Find out by clicking this link:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1860719

Note: This is for Shaiya Phoenix only for now, sorry OS Sad We are running trials on the new app, if everyone likes it we can look into an OS release Wink

Advertisement

riboribo

Rank 2
riboribo
PostedJan 11, 2013 5:12 am
confusing @@

CarlNOS

Rank 4
CarlNOS
PostedJan 11, 2013 5:28 am
PX only and for AP spender again. NO thx

bjw123456789

Rank 4
PostedJan 11, 2013 1:36 pm
hope OS will get something like this soon, anyways its good to be getting a bonus now when you spend AP, like it use to be.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 11, 2013 7:23 pm
How is this any different than the current tier system?

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

gungnir96

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2013 1:16 am
Again something for spenders... when I saw the title I was like finally more free things but I've made a mistake. Anyway, I hope when it comes into OS it won't have ridiculous ammounts of AP to spend like in tiereds ( 1000 AP+ etc. ). Make some low stages too such as 49 AP, 99 AP, 249 AP etc. And don't put hilarious prizes such as 1x Ice Cream, put something worth, such as EXP stones or something.

ForceReconBlack

Rank 3
ForceReconBlack
PostedJan 12, 2013 2:00 am

Re: Bonus Ladder is comming SOON 0_0

New and for Shaiya PX!
spaznick wrote:
Hello Shaiya Phoenix! Are you Human? Do you enjoy Free Stuff? Do you know how to click buttons and read vertical text boxes?

Rejoice! Now all Human's with the ability to navigate the complexities of the Interwebs can experience the unfettered glory of our newest, low sodium application!

For the first time in over 6000 years, we have harnessed the unlimited power of hamsters on tread-wheels and perpetual motion oscillators to bring you a glorious new free rewards program..... I BRING YOU THE BONUS LADDER!

What is this Atlantean marvel brought to life in true 32 bit colored glory in the 21st century?

Find out by clicking this link:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1860719

Note: This is for Shaiya Phoenix only for now, sorry OS Sad We are running trials on the new app, if everyone likes it we can look into an OS release Wink

Remind me why Phoenix was made again?

-Players didn't want bogo and tiers
-Players didn't want GM services (max ojs, links, enchants)
-Farmable gears (Power to the Farmer)

What do we have now.. and in the future?

- Ladders - 'coming soon'
- Perfect Lapisia(non-farmable, non-trade, AP exclusive) - current
-All gear, besides quest through Mystery Boxes (AP). - current

I understand its a business move, and most definitely by technical means, not the same. BUT ITS THE SAME THING AND WE ALL KNOW IT.

I stick by this server, but its only turned up to be more of a cash dump than OS/Merged has ever been, and just a slide-around the technicalities of what the players have asked for.

Not much more i can say. An educated and empathetic response to this would be appreciated.
What have you done, with phoenix, to emphasize the original reasoning of why the players have asked for this server?

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedJan 12, 2013 4:39 am
No tiers on PX huh?What is this if its not a tier then?
Anyways, when are you merging PX with rest of us? Laughing

deathsty1ez

Rank 0
deathsty1ez
PostedJan 12, 2013 7:12 am
i hope it will success then u guys put it on OS Smile

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedJan 12, 2013 7:59 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
No tiers on PX huh?What is this if its not a tier then?
Anyways, when are you merging PX with rest of us? Laughing  

That wont happen cause the cost of competing there is bigger than OS tbh, so they gonna keep it at 2 severs to milk for money mate.