weekoo12342

Rank 0
weekoo12342
PostedJan 09, 2013 4:17 pm

I've lost my Email for my account.

^
Just today I was un-suspended from 12Sky2, and I can't find my Email address for the account that was un-suspended. I sent a ticket, [Request Tracker (RT) #9039331], but I don't know how to track this thing. I've been waiting, and I'm just so aggravated, I want to play -.-
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: I've lost my Email for my account.

^
weekoo12342 wrote:
Just today I was un-suspended from 12Sky2, and I can't find my Email address for the account that was un-suspended. I sent a ticket, [Request Tracker (RT) #9039331], but I don't know how to track this thing. I've been waiting, and I'm just so aggravated, I want to play -.-  

Check the updated status to see what the ticket means

A ticket status marked UNOPENED means that the ticket is waiting in line with other tickets. It has not yet been seen by a Game Master and nothing has yet been done to it. As soon as anything has been done to the ticket from either party (player or GM), the status will change to OPENED.

A ticket status marked OPENED means that some action has taken place with the actual ticket. This does not means that something has been done about your ISSUE. Essentially an OPENED status means that your ticket is in a specific Game Master's "in-box" and will be handled by the Game Master.

A ticket status marked HOLD-AERIA means that a Game Master has reviewed your issue and determined that more research is needed and they cannot immediately resolve your issue.

A ticket status marked HOLD-CUSTOMER refers to the TICKET itself, not the issue within the ticket. Hold-Customer means that the GM team has responded from our end and "the ball" is now in your court. If the problem you had has been fully completed then no further action on your part is required. If you still need help or the Game Master requested more information then the ticket will stay Hold-Customer until you reply. Once you reply, the ticket status will change back to opened and be placed back into the GM's "in-box". Hold-Customer status does not mean that issue has been fixed, it is simply the term used in our internal tracking system.

All quoted from this thread. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1130799

weekoo12342

Rank 0
weekoo12342
PostedJan 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Yeah

%
Sigh, I know all of this, except I did a recover lost account ticket. I can't track that because I sent it while I was logged off. -.-'

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: Yeah

%
weekoo12342 wrote:
Sigh, I know all of this, except I did a recover lost account ticket. I can't track that because I sent it while I was logged off. -.-'  

o.o.. Hmm you may have to send a pm regarding that matter to a GM and/or GS from your game then. Possibly then they can give you an update on the matter, or a workaround.

weekoo12342

Rank 0
weekoo12342
PostedJan 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Hmm

Could you give me the name of a GS, and or GM so that I can message them? I don't know many. The one I do know is hardly of use to me.

I sent a message to GMShrinky, maybe he can aid me.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Re: Hmm

weekoo12342 wrote:
Could you give me the name of a GS, and or GM so that I can message them? I don't know many. The one I do know is hardly of use to me.

I sent a message to GMShrinky, maybe he can aid me.  

If Shrinky isn't able to respond I'm sure senomaru or broken415 would be willing to help you. (Those are the most active GS's i've seen as of recently). Hope your issue gets solved soon.

weekoo12342

Rank 0
weekoo12342
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Yeah

I've known Seno for like, two years now. He just says "GM's can't help you with that stuff", or something around those lines.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Re: Yeah

weekoo12342 wrote:
I've known Seno for like, two years now. He just says "GM's can't help you with that stuff", or something around those lines.  

Then try pming broken415 and see if the response is the same or not. That's all the suggestions I can give. Otherwise you'll have to wait until someone takes a look at this thread then.

weekoo12342

Rank 0
weekoo12342
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Thank you.

I sent a message to Shrinky and Broken, thanks.

johnmarsh852

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 1:34 am
i like this topic its good.....

marsh