Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:17 pm
You can actually see a glimpse of it here.
http://sf-web.gg.in.th/sfwc/t7.aspx#
Notice the 2 char's on the right are wearing that armor.
So yes this would be the SFWC Tshirt we normally get each year for sFWC except now it's a suit with a BDU on it with out representing teams flag on it

SMASH AND BASH
frame.aeria wrote:
P.S. Ryan_SF is a terrible human being.
Advertisement

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:24 pm
Topic. wrote:
You can actually see a glimpse of it here.
http://sf-web.gg.in.th/sfwc/t7.aspx#
Notice the 2 char's on the right are wearing that armor.
So yes this would be the SFWC Tshirt we normally get each year for sFWC except now it's a suit with a BDU on it with out representing teams flag on it  

Yup, i can see that, looks neat! but the stats are pretty medium and i don't realy think it worth stacking if it would be sold for AP, looking forward to the winter gear Very Happy!

BTW guys, no one told me anything i need to work on in order to improve, i am well aware of the fact that this preview is far from being perfect, but i realy need something specific from someone objective for me to be able to work on it and having better results next time!
Anyway, it's hella late in here, GN everyone, and thanks for all of you who spent their time in watching, liking and subscribing.

XsnipergirlX

XsnipergirlX
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:25 pm
Your accent is sooo coool !!! and yeah KSF update is alright Smile Hopefully ours is better hehe !

I suggest u slow down, it seems like u were rushing through everything

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:31 pm   Last edited by iv6999 on Jan 09, 2013 6:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Your accent is sooo coool !!! and yeah KSF update is alright Smile Hopefully ours is better hehe !

After counting the amount of trys i've made in order to create one perfect fluent video, i think it went over 288 times, i was desperate to finally get it over with, so i just rushed it and forgot about everything else Sad..
And thank you so much, realy, you got no idea how important are those comments and opinions for me, will do my best to improve next time! thank you so much, again.

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:32 pm
XsnipergirlX wrote:

Also you said, torso for the pants lol. But overall good video.

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:33 pm
kotaku23 wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:

Also you said, torso for the pants lol. But overall good video.  

So it's called, like, just...pants? >.<..
Well thanks alot GTA SA Neutral.

qpqp2006

Rank 0
qpqp2006
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:47 pm
can you show all the items they have and maybe in better quality

Have Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!. <a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:49 pm
Could you try to get a screenshot a hq one by any chance of the stats and what not?

SMASH AND BASH
frame.aeria wrote:
P.S. Ryan_SF is a terrible human being.

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:53 pm
qpqp2006 wrote:

Sure i can, though i think there are lots of other videos that introduces the KSF shop, but i have no problems making one myself.
And the only reason why this video was low quality is because i had to edit a bit on the last part, and then i could'nt render the video to HD because the file type was not supportet in the software im using.
Anyway, i will soon buy a new mouse and mic, and i will have tons of options and ideas for new Previews and commentarys, so follow up the next few weeks and you might find out somthing you'll realy like.
But seriously now, bedtime O.O..

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:55 pm
iv6999 wrote:
qpqp2006 wrote:

Sure i can, though i think there are lots of other videos that introduces the KSF shop, but i have no problems making one myself.
And the only reason why this video was low quality is because i had to edit a bit on the last part, and then i could'nt render the video to HD because the file type was not supportet in the software im using.
Anyway, i will soon buy a new mouse and mic, and i will have tons of options and ideas for new Previews and commentarys, so follow up the next few weeks and you might find out somthing you'll realy like.
But seriously now, bedtime O.O..  

No mouse yet? And also i'm looking forward to them :p