LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 09, 2013 2:48 pm
silentplayer1 wrote:
The Soulbreaker steed is not obtained from the Battlefield Domination quests. I think everyone is talking about "Supreme Nightmare" which is gained after you finish the 4k kill quest. The Soulbreaker steed is the +85% movement speed whereas the supreme nightmare is the 80% one. Soulbreaker is obtained through alchemy using the supreme nightmare and the scroll from the PVP awards.

Makes me feel special, nothing useful.  

You still can't obtain the soulbreaker without the 4,000 kill reward

<center></center>
Advertisement

Samorteniedda

Rank 0
Samorteniedda
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:27 pm
I'll reveal you a secret.
Not everyone got that quest. PVP is some way to express a natural tendance to show that you are the best. When someone kills another, he feels/intends to show that he did cause he's stronger. And in most of the cases, that you are lame as well. So, Battlefield Domination or not, ks would be still pretty common, and after all that quest gives one more target to reach, besides rewards that you can get. It stays inside the concept of "play" itself.

humaniixviiiix

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 7:37 pm
This quest have fun face that it notice you when you kill someone.
And it give you warning that someone "ks" you when you get no kill.
So , wasn't it main reason for a line "you ks me" ? It notice you when you got no kill.
It cause something like "my candy got snatched".

It cause people have they own goal , not share same goal in battle that ask you play as team lol.

Agree that we need some suitable reward for top kill or veteran , but not like those quest work well for this.

As for

The quest is more of a record of how many people you have killed. Which is the sense of PvP in the first place. In every game, you go to PvP in order to kill people.  

I think it better that have record that notice you when you got 1000 kill by your own ,like rose emblems system , not quest like that .
Mean like you have a tittle when you got 1000 kill or 4000 kill or auto send those mounts your you when you got enough kill.

Way those quest work are wrong, i think you know how anoying when people yell about ks things , or you never care about it from start .

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:04 pm
I really can't believe this topic actually is existing.

You want to know why there isn't team work in PVP?
Because this game is a GEAR based game, not skill. You don't have to have teamwork 98% of the time if your gear is THE BEST gear for your bracket, if you have enough consumables, and if your class is one of the dominating ones. That's it, that's the secret

You're trying to make this game sound like it's some complicated thing with PVP plans and teamwork blah blah blah. It's not, almost all of the classes aside from a VERY select few are based on tab+skills=kill type function, you don't need to have skill to do that. There is no need for teamwork at all in this game unless your team doesn't have a carry or the other teams carry out-classes your carry.

So no, the PVP quest that has been around for years and posed no legitimate problem in PVP other then the quest being **** ing ridiculous for any sort of healing class that likes to heal is not making your brainless simple game even more brainless. It's just another reason for people to KS and for people to complain about it.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Kalashnikovaa wrote:

You want to know why there isn't team work in PVP?
Because this game is a GEAR based game, not skill. You don't have to have teamwork 98% of the time if your gear is THE BEST gear for your bracket, if you have enough consumables, and if your class is one of the dominating ones. That's it, that's the secret

You're trying to make this game sound like it's some complicated thing with PVP plans and teamwork blah blah blah. It's not, almost all of the classes aside from a VERY select few are based on tab+skills=kill type function, you don't need to have skill to do that. There is no need for teamwork at all in this game unless your team doesn't have a carry or the other teams carry out-classes your carry.

So no, the PVP quest that has been around for years and posed no legitimate problem in PVP other then the quest being **** ing ridiculous for any sort of healing class that likes to heal is not making your brainless simple game even more brainless. It's just another reason for people to KS and for people to complain about it.  
Pretty much all of this. Teamwork is only really needed when you need to bring down a specific target. And nothing more.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

rena_ishtar

Rank 0
rena_ishtar
PostedJan 09, 2013 11:05 pm
i can't stand the lack of teamwork in pvp. everyone is gunning for glory. they don't care a bout you or anyone else on the battle field. they want the kills, the rep and victory.

you can tell a good pvper from a bad one. they notice and react to your movments. i have had some assassins stay by me and kill those that try to sneak kill me. i don't always survive but on the battles that i do i am able to kill someone else and our teams wins. some actually talk which is a rareity. most fights we move without a word understanding on some level what the other team mates are doing. in every battle 1 or 2 people of the 5 man teams lead, the rest either fallow or don't. ironically the best matches i've been in when it came to teamwork we didn't say a thing to each other and we beat teams with stronger members than us.

i don't know about the quest but people try to dominate the battlefield. they try and become 'op' and sadly they succed a lot. if only people would put aside their own goals and fight as one unit there wouldn't be a problem with op people. someone who is op can handle anyone on the team but they can't handle the team. everyone who is an avid pvper is trying for op and the teams that win usually have at least two people working togeather.

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
PostedJan 10, 2013 12:58 pm
Teamwork exists when a threat exists that you cannot take down alone. Sometimes this treat is an entire team working together to win, more often than not it is one person who can overpower an entire team of players.

There will never be teamwork, that's why people like me can farm kills all day long, 9k+ kills and counting!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:01 pm
You shouldn't be pointing at the quest for the blame, its the fortifications. This game is money biased. You have enough money in game, congratulations you basically won the entire game. If you become someone like ioana, thats it your life is set no more doing quests for money, just rollin clays

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

Zen_Hikari

Rank 2
Zen_Hikari
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:58 pm
Kalashnikovaa wrote:

^
Half of the time you dont even need teamwork. Its just 1 or 2 members that are OP vs a team that isnt all that. FTW

"Teamwork" is only inplay when its even teams.

I also dont believe theres anything to blame here, dont blame quest or money. You can easily say in party or Bfield chat "Kill iMarz" or "Goto Mid crystal" to setup teamwork.

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedJan 12, 2013 4:04 am
you want to see teamwork, watch mirrorhugs or gfjake. takes more than one person to take either of them down easily.

<System> Its what we do