.Cleon

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:31 am

What a 3 star actually looks like, compared to a fake 3 star

This is an epidemic.
BabyMP5 is well known as OFF Raptor, ED Raptor, the guy has been around a long time and one of the few who actually earnt his rank.

Then you get the 3 stars who appeared over night.

These are only a few examples out of hundreds of 3 stars who have cheated to get their rank. This next guy could actually pass for a low 3 star but certainly not a yellow 3 star.

Even ShowKase whom I despise and heavily dislike earned his rank properly, not like these people who used a cheat to get their exp. Its people like ShowKase, Raptor, I Am Black etc who have been here for years constantly supporting this game constantly putting money and time into it and now all their hard work is worth nothing because every 13 year old can get their hands on public hacks or typecast and be the exact same rank as these people in a few hours. Aeria something has to be done and it has to be done quickly without any remorce to these people. Removing their exp is simply not good enough. You want a hack free game you have to set an example of punishment and harsh punishment at that. Otherwise you will soon see people who have been here for years leave this game.
ShowKase. wrote:
This game is dead.  
Advertisement

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:33 am
is baby a booster lol?

.Cleon

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:34 am
jojobroch10 wrote:
is baby a booster lol?  

baby has been for years.

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:38 am
Also add *Innocent on that list.

siguerkeptus

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:50 am
I also agree that exp hackers have to be banned, BUT also aeria is aware of the conseqences.

Example: Imagine if every exp hacker is banned, what do you think will happen?
Exactly every player that exp hacked will quit the game, thiss will mean 1500+ players will stop immediateley with this game, that is terrible for the community. I don't really care about fak rankers or not. You can see it immediately and they will have to fraps more often then decent people in scrim and will get comments of players in the game so they won't get any honor in return.

I will see what the future brings, but don't ask aeria to ban because the game will die. also for you.

It's up to Aeria.

Arvin Sloane

.Cleon

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:57 am
kotaku23 wrote:
Also add *Innocent on that list.  

I was thinking of adding Wally. But hes no longer here. He re-quit.

__Certified__

Rank 0
__Certified__
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:59 am
Compare showkases stats to the 1st ss and it just makes your whole point invalid.

.Cleon

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 1:02 am
__Certified__ wrote:
Compare showkases stats to the 1st ss and it just makes your whole point invalid.  

ShowKase played captain mode to rank his account up and he swapped whether people believe it or not its a fact. Raptor was a massive pubstar playing shanghai ALL day hence the missions. How does it make my point invalid. Let me guess, you're a 2/3 star with 5 thousand headshots.

__Certified__

Rank 0
__Certified__
PostedJan 09, 2013 1:05 am
.Cleon wrote:
__Certified__ wrote:

ShowKase played captain mode to rank his account up and he swapped whether people believe it or not its a fact. Raptor was a massive pubstar playing shanghai ALL day hence the missions. How does it make my point invalid. Let me guess, you're a 2/3 star with 5 thousand headshots.  

So your biased opinion is stating that hes the only person who can do that right?
Don't jump to conclusions I have 117k wins , yet been playing just aslong as the people you mentioned. (maj gen)

.Cleon

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 1:22 am
bump