kev8391

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:11 am

Few Nubby Questions...

Hai guys,
So when my sprite gets wings, is the style and color of the wings random or do you get to personalize it? And is the fastest way to level a sprite is training it, or is it like collecting mats. Do they both give the same amount of exp? xD Thanks in advance guys. Very Happy
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 09, 2013 1:36 am
The only way to personalize it is to buy a Sprite Makeover Kit along with a Sprite Wing Transformer pill~

I actually don't know which is faster, but I recommend preforming a task that gives you the scrolls for the faction fame you need based on your class (magic academy, ironstone or treasure app.)

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:58 am
Training gives them more exp, but as Bambi said, it is good to give them tasks to get faction fame at the same time. I didn't do this on my main (was a newbie then), so now I'm playing catch up on faction fame. Bleah.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJan 09, 2013 11:22 am
Training pretty much takes about 2 times as long as gathering, but also give twice the exp, and takes like 3 times the stamina. Since you can get faction fame from gathering, and you'll need fame with those factions at higher lvls, gathering is the better option.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

Mysteltainn

Rank 1
Mysteltainn
PostedJan 09, 2013 11:36 am
Fastest way to level your main sprite is to spam Arrow or Bullet Crafting.

IGN: Emperium

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJan 09, 2013 1:08 pm
Mysteltainn wrote:
Fastest way to level your main sprite is to spam Arrow or Bullet Crafting.  

Only if his main sprite is actually a gun/bow crafter though

Mysteltainn

Rank 1
Mysteltainn
PostedJan 09, 2013 1:50 pm
Brynhildra wrote:
Only if his main sprite is actually a gun/bow crafter though  

He can kill one of his skills with the Sprite Skill Loss Capsule, and use a Gun/Bow book to gain the ability to craft bullets/arrows. Both the capsule and the book are fairly inexpensive compared to the time he would save.

IGN: Emperium

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJan 09, 2013 3:05 pm
True. I'd still recommend gathering over that only because the faction fame is really important.

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:56 pm
It might be faster, but kind of useless if you don't use a bow or firearm. Your guardian sprite really should have skills the class you play needs. XD

Mysteltainn

Rank 1
Mysteltainn
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:49 pm
whoeverxwins wrote:
It might be faster, but kind of useless if you don't use a bow or firearm. Your guardian sprite really should have skills the class you play needs. XD  

Not true - my guardian sprite has level 5x A-Equip, P-Equip, and W-Equip for crafting consumables, which I find to be the most useful. You can keep gun/arrow crafting for leveling purposes, or junk it for something else.

There are many alternatives to having your main sprite craft class items: You can get a secondary sprite with the skill (which requires little to no leveling), purchase the items from others, or have friends craft them for you.

I'm merely providing the most efficient (and least costly) way for the OP to evolve his/her sprite. Crafting bullets/arrows is cheaper and faster than anything else by several orders of magnitude.