jamiekehayes

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Quick question and help needed

SR's
What is the best way for me to get my first SR without buying premium tickets or spending real money. Kind of confused as to how the Fusion chains work.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:47 pm
Well although I'm no master when it comes to fusion either from what I know about the fusion chains so far from playing the game for like 2 weeks is that say for a monster like clover nymph you would need 64 of them to get to the final chain. Once chains are figured out all it takes is getting the right amount of cards needed and gold to fuse the chain. To find what chains are fused together usually you can go to the strategy area on the MP board and sometimes there will be somebody with a list open as to which chains are known. Also I personally believe the best way to get your first SR asstated would be by trading on the message board, or doing any current events in game. As of right now there's a pvp skirmish event that can be useful as well. Other than that I'm still relatively new so I'll leave someone with way more experience to fill in the gaps for the all the in depth material that I missed.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jamiekehayes

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 11:10 pm
Well I have been playing fr like 2 weeks also. I have a bunch of Tab monsters and wondering if I can get them to SR

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:12 am
You will never get a sr from event unless you spend real life money to buy the amount of battle brews it would take to place high enough to win one. As for your tab monsters some tabs (infernos, jabberwockys) can be sold for bb's in trade usually 2bbs for infernos 5 for jaberwockys. Also spread your invite good around and try to get as many invitational monsters as you can you would only need 32 to get one unless you wanted to fuse + it than you would need all 64 also alot of times for events invitational monsters are given as daily winning rewards so even if you didn't get enough you could still have a chance to win some to finish it hope this helped you

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 2:48 am
To be honest to get an SR without money is quite a bit of work unless Aeria does another event that leads to winning an SR, the last one that comes to mind is Planas Dragon.

However it takes a lot of time and gold to get to an SR using the Fusion+ Chain route.
I wish you luck!

Example of a smaller chain would be:
Gwendelle > Gwendelle+ > Gwendoline > Gwendoline+
Therefore you would need 8 Gwendelle (R) to make a Gwendoline (SR+).

Instead of the longer chain such as Clover Nymph which to get the final SR+ form is 64 Clover Nymphs.

Just in case it's still a bit confusing why it is 8 Gwendelle to make Gwendoline+, here's a quick chart I made.

PS I have a Fusion+ Chain post that has a few of the Chains there.

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedJan 09, 2013 7:26 am
At the moment the easiest one to get is probably the Dark Terminator Drake, you only need 4 android drake or bionic drake to have the SR Dark Terminator.

It is very slow at the start to get things going.
I would recommend for you to think carefully what your team strategy will be rather than focusing on the rarity of the monsters.
Building a "good team" that combines skills is a lot more effective than having a bunch of SRs that don't go together.
That in turn will allow you to score higher in events and get rewards which you can trade, make your team stronger and so on.
I have only bought a starter pack so I can't say I have spent money on premiums but after 4-5 months playing I am in a top 10 guild and I have a good team mostly made of R+ with a few SR+ and a UR+.
Got there because the team I built makes sense.

And don't forget the MP Challenges and quizz, you can get 3 (or 4?) premium summons from them ! I got my first 2 SRs thanks to the premium given by the challenges.