Author Message

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:32 pm
ESP_oir wrote:
My Spencer.... Mine...
 



Advertisement

ESP_oir

Rank 1
ESP_oir
Joined
10 Sep 2011
Posts
273
Location
Hoddesdon United Kingdom
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:44 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:


 



*Siggy Under Construction* (/o3o)/

.Pokemon

Rank 0
.Pokemon
Joined
16 Jun 2012
Posts
119
Location
Brazil
PostedJan 10, 2013 3:35 pm
I could join you? ^^

<center></center>

Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
Joined
01 Nov 2012
Posts
320
Location
Eating some Turkey
PostedJan 11, 2013 12:07 am
I'm waaay too gullible. OTL

Kitten got me again. :c

fantice557

Rank 0
fantice557
Joined
11 Jun 2009
Posts
8
Location
Antigua and Barbuda
PostedJan 11, 2013 12:23 pm
Hi all. I would like to join...but beware I'm new to this game Confused

Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
Joined
01 Nov 2012
Posts
320
Location
Eating some Turkey
PostedJan 11, 2013 4:12 pm
Everyone is, hun. Wink

I haven't played the Korean version (Queen's Blade) so I don't know much about the game too.

However, you can surf through the forums and find information about the game that some Queen's Blade players have kindly posted. The information helped me learn a lot more about this game.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

fantice557

Rank 0
fantice557
Joined
11 Jun 2009
Posts
8
Location
Antigua and Barbuda
PostedJan 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Hi all, thank you adding me, i know this is going to be awesome.
I am a Medic and I hope to learn a lot and have a great time with you guys Very Happy Very Happy

Kimieth

Rank 0
Joined
09 Dec 2012
Posts
1
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 12, 2013 8:36 pm
fantice557 wrote:
Hi all, thank you adding me, i know this is going to be awesome.
I am a Medic and I hope to learn a lot and have a great time with you guys Very Happy Very Happy  


You're welcome. ;D

We're more active on Skype though (chat mostly), so make sure you give us your Skype/make one. ♥

Yay, Medics. ✪‿✪

I love Ninja's emoticon list.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedJan 12, 2013 8:54 pm
Kimieth wrote:
fantice557 wrote:
Hi all, thank you adding me, i know this is going to be awesome.
I am a Medic and I hope to learn a lot and have a great time with you guys Very Happy Very Happy  


You're welcome. ;D

We're more active on Skype though (chat mostly), so make sure you give us your Skype/make one. ♥

Yay, Medics. ✪‿✪

I love Ninja's emoticon list.
 


Undercover Eva =O

Waytrap

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Waytrap
Joined
03 Apr 2010
Posts
46
Location
Canada
PostedJan 12, 2013 9:09 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Kimieth wrote:
fantice557 wrote:
Hi all, thank you adding me, i know this is going to be awesome.
I am a Medic and I hope to learn a lot and have a great time with you guys Very Happy Very Happy  


You're welcome. ;D

We're more active on Skype though (chat mostly), so make sure you give us your Skype/make one. ♥

Yay, Medics. ✪‿✪

I love Ninja's emoticon list.
 


Undercover Eva =O  

it's Evi Bond 007 o_O Laughing

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: