StreetBaller8

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
StreetBaller8
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:44 am
nav13 wrote:
Sucks because once my ticket is done on gear I have to send another on same part lol.I had 7-8tickets.  

^
That there sucks and needs to be reverted back to how it was before!

Imagine wanting to use the following on one item:

• Non-Stack Max OJ - #21
  • x2 Stackable OJ - 2nd Letter A
  • x3 Stackable OJ - Mileage 3k
  • Rec Doubler - Troll Of Tear A

That's 4 tickets at ~10 days each?!?

And if you want to enchant using Letter Y's, that's another ticket! One would be looking at over a month just waiting around for GM's.

Revert Back To Old System!!!!

Advertisement

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedJan 09, 2013 1:29 am
StreetBaller8 wrote:
nav13 wrote:
Sucks because once my ticket is done on gear I have to send another on same part lol.I had 7-8tickets.  

^

• Non-Stack Max OJ - #21

And if you want to enchant using Letter Y's, that's another ticket! One would be looking at over a month just waiting around for GM's.

I'm not certain but i think u can send in one ticket only for more then one max oj, just say which placeholders to be used, which oj's to be maxed, and which oj's to replace. I think the formula which i copy pasted sounded like that in the plural sense. I hope so or its another 20 days for me..to resend #21's and then the A's after that...
But i am pretty sure, idk bout the rules, just what they wud do. I think..

Spooky999

Rank 2
Spooky999
PostedJan 09, 2013 2:29 am
Well due to perfect weapon lapisia i am having to use 2 tickets when 1 would of done before. So im waiting for a single #2 to be applied because i couldnt get a [10] then i have to use a #19 to get from [12]-[15] so i can then apply lvl [16] [17] [18]

I cant imagine this is helping ticket wait time some thing that was supposed to speed things up is now making it take longer and adding extra tickets.

The biggest issue for me is i have 14 days left on some of the PWL will they complete all the tickets by then?

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedJan 09, 2013 2:35 am
twigz12 wrote:
lol. you people. not sure why you are so surprised about the wait for tickets. Its been at the 10 day mark (and over after a EOM tier) for atleast a year.  

Yeah something like that, Twig!

GM service like GM link (remember those back when top tier was only $150?) was ALWAYS a 10 day wait time, and that was before placeholders. I'm talking about back in episode 3. So why is it such a shock to wait 6 days and not have your stuff done when back then the flat rate time was 10 days without placeholders? It was just 10 days from the time you sent your ticket or "your items will be delivered to you within 10 business days of the tier's end."

EDIT: I have a better idea. Get rid of so many placeholders. T_T

JimmyJones1991

Rank 1
PostedJan 09, 2013 2:52 am
Mehrvigne wrote:
twigz12 wrote:
lol. you people. not sure why you are so surprised about the wait for tickets. Its been at the 10 day mark (and over after a EOM tier) for atleast a year.  

Yeah something like that, Twig!

GM service like GM link (remember those back when top tier was only $150?) was ALWAYS a 10 day wait time, and that was before placeholders. I'm talking about back in episode 3. So why is it such a shock to wait 6 days and not have your stuff done when back then the flat rate time was 10 days without placeholders? It was just 10 days from the time you sent your ticket or "your items will be delivered to you within 10 business days of the tier's end."

EDIT: I have a better idea. Get rid of so many placeholders. T_T  

It's not an exuse that i took 10 days back in ep3. now it's ep6 so they should have had time enough to uppdate thier system to make it go faster and not slower, we spend 300$ each eom for what? maybe i want to use my items before the new eom is out, not just wait for tickets to be done.

AngelofDeath.i.

Rank 2
AngelofDeath.i.
PostedJan 09, 2013 2:59 am
10 days on any tickets are too long. 2 days max should be the goal. waiting on gears to get done is very frustrated. conti wasted, can't pvp, so please fix the tickets system. thanks

Delimano

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 3:27 am
Mehrvigne wrote:
MasterExplodr wrote:
OP has 8 tickets in, another post from a player today about his 18 tickets.... Is it any wonder there is a bottleneck in the process?  

I was just getting ready to say something similar but decided to wait till I read through the whole post first.

An easy way to get this resolved is to maybe prioritize your items. If you have 2 nice cars and a hoopty sitting in your driveway, all 3 need work done on them, would you put all 3 cars in the shop at once and then complain to the high hills you have to ride your bike to work? Or would you put maybe one in at a time, or maybe 2 and drive the hoopty to work (and hope it doesn't conk out on the way?)

Take a logical approach to it, guys, Send a ticket/tickets on one or two pieces of gear you can afford to do without at a time. Depending on what needs to be done, only 2 tickets would need to be sent on said items. (Enchants or Max OJs) Sure maybe an additional if you want a special linking or extraction, but group them. It makes it easier on GMs to process and move on instead of inundating them all at once like everyone seems to be doing. Take care of one piece of armor/weapon at a time and before you do:

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP!

Don't throw everything in at once and then complain because you put yourself out of commission. Most things take 5-10 business days to ship to you. That means they have to be processed, packaged, shipped, etc. AGE is a business. All because it's pixels, doesn't mean it doesn't have to be processed.

Secondly, people need to get out of the "I want it NOW" mindset. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is your gaming existence. Patience, young grasshopper.

Side note: I would advise you not take anything you have ticketed out of your WH. Nobody really knows when GMs are looking at tickets and I think it would suck harder for you to take something out of WH for like 2 minutes, and then get a ticket that says "Item not found," which would require you to send another ticket and have to wait another 10 days. What's more annoying? Waiting 10-14 days, or 20-28 days because you were impatient?  

Not true, you dont have to send another ticket, just reply to the same ticket and it will be done within 24hrs. It happend to me, that my item wasnt in my wh when ticket was done. I just replied to same ticket that i have put item in my wh now and it was done within 24 hrs.

I realy dont understand people who send ticket and put their gears into wh and wait 10 days for tickets to be done, runing around naked. When i send ticket im stilll wearing my gears. Usually when you send ticket, GM opens it and change status from "open" to "stalled" and it takes 4-10 business days to be done. I just check on my tickets 4-6 times a day and when i see that status is being changed from "stalled" to "open" then i put my item into wh.

But like i said, it can happen that your ticket is done before you notice that status has changed. Just reply to the same ticket that your item is now in wh and it will be done within 24hrs.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedJan 09, 2013 3:46 am
Micheal20 wrote:
StreetBaller8 wrote:
nav13 wrote:

^

• Non-Stack Max OJ - #21

I'm not certain but i think u can send in one ticket only for more then one max oj, just say which placeholders to be used, which oj's to be maxed, and which oj's to replace. I think the formula which i copy pasted sounded like that in the plural sense. I hope so or its another 20 days for me..to resend #21's and then the A's after that...
But i am pretty sure, idk bout the rules, just what they wud do. I think..  

You are right,

The GM services even say "List all the placeholders you wish to use on this item"

I also stack tickets to an item too.

e.g.

Item in slot 1 of WH,
Ticket 1 3x Max oj's in slots 2-4
Ticket 2 1x Rec double in slot 5
Ticket 3 [6-20] in slots 6 through to the end of the placeholders.

the other thing I do frequntly sp if I have a large number of tickets, is check their status frequntly, and remove the gear from my WH and use it whilst the tickts are "hold-Aeria", replacing th itms whenever I log off. It partially helps that at the weekend my gaming time is out of office hours though, and 1-2 tims I have not put them back and caused a short further delay on a ticket when the GMs haven't found the item. but I'd rather play as much as I can and risk that than sit around doing nothing

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:21 am
The order they do them in makes no sense. I just had 3 separate OJ tickets done in less than 24 hours but another ticket is almost a week old now.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:45 am
i had 15 tickets 1x GM extraction 3 x GM enxhant and 9 x GM Max Oj and 2 double rec
4 gm max Oj and 3 gm enchant have been done why do ppl need to wait so long why not make EOM 10 day's also and we all will wait until last day to do EOM also will you like that GM's ? this system is BS FASTER ?? JAJAJA go back to your old system that was faster oh yeah and when those tickets are done i have 4 other ticketsd to send but i am scared to send them soon januari is over and cant do ****