VerdithAnath

Rank 0
VerdithAnath
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:41 pm
They are trying to reduce ticket wait time anyway, that's what the perfect lapisia are for, who knows what else they will bring out.

I sure hope so...
For now will say NG hit the nail on the head 100% by saying, we ARE frustrated and we just want to pvp.
Advertisement

SassyJP

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:50 pm
demoman11 wrote:
Aeria has stated many times that tickets for GM OJ's, enchants, extractions and various other things...may take up to 10 days or more. Keep in mind that the GM's are probably still busy from Dec EOM.

They are trying to reduce ticket wait time anyway, that's what the perfect lapisia are for, who knows what else they will bring out.  

What about Character Restore? Is that supposed to take this long? How is it in the GMs best interest to take 10+ days on tickets when it is keeping people from PLAYING?

Also, if its taking super long for tickets its because the GMs make us send 100000000 tickets to get 1 item done now, instead of letting us send it all in 1 ticket.

.Ming

Rank 3
.Ming
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:24 pm
I have 20 ticket as waiting for 10 days too. LOL. This game is like waiting ticket for half moths and play for half moths............................................................. worst service ever

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:32 pm
Just stop buying AP and stop sending tickets, simple as that, no more waiting and moaning.
Spend your cash on something real.

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:35 pm   Last edited by NGBanHammer on Jan 08, 2013 8:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total
issue is resolved.

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
PostedJan 08, 2013 7:13 pm
OP has 8 tickets in, another post from a player today about his 18 tickets.... Is it any wonder there is a bottleneck in the process?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedJan 08, 2013 11:29 pm
MasterExplodr wrote:
OP has 8 tickets in, another post from a player today about his 18 tickets.... Is it any wonder there is a bottleneck in the process?  

I was just getting ready to say something similar but decided to wait till I read through the whole post first.

An easy way to get this resolved is to maybe prioritize your items. If you have 2 nice cars and a hoopty sitting in your driveway, all 3 need work done on them, would you put all 3 cars in the shop at once and then complain to the high hills you have to ride your bike to work? Or would you put maybe one in at a time, or maybe 2 and drive the hoopty to work (and hope it doesn't conk out on the way?)

Take a logical approach to it, guys, Send a ticket/tickets on one or two pieces of gear you can afford to do without at a time. Depending on what needs to be done, only 2 tickets would need to be sent on said items. (Enchants or Max OJs) Sure maybe an additional if you want a special linking or extraction, but group them. It makes it easier on GMs to process and move on instead of inundating them all at once like everyone seems to be doing. Take care of one piece of armor/weapon at a time and before you do:

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP!

Don't throw everything in at once and then complain because you put yourself out of commission. Most things take 5-10 business days to ship to you. That means they have to be processed, packaged, shipped, etc. AGE is a business. All because it's pixels, doesn't mean it doesn't have to be processed.

Secondly, people need to get out of the "I want it NOW" mindset. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is your gaming existence. Patience, young grasshopper.

Side note: I would advise you not take anything you have ticketed out of your WH. Nobody really knows when GMs are looking at tickets and I think it would suck harder for you to take something out of WH for like 2 minutes, and then get a ticket that says "Item not found," which would require you to send another ticket and have to wait another 10 days. What's more annoying? Waiting 10-14 days, or 20-28 days because you were impatient?

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:10 am
Mehrvigne wrote:
MasterExplodr wrote:

Patience, young grasshopper.  

Haha! i like that wise grandpa xD
But i guess you are right..except most of my tickets are for new gear getting Lapis'd with Red Pebbles along with the max oj's...and they are really not so usable as they are now with like 22 dex oj's (im a mage lol) which im maxing to int or rec or hp, and missing mystic and safe 7's. The advice is sound though. I could have not maxed my helm and top that i already had finished linking Smile for next time.... Thanx ! Smile

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:17 am
lol. you people. not sure why you are so surprised about the wait for tickets. Its been at the 10 day mark (and over after a EOM tier) for atleast a year.

Just go look at all the placeholders you get in EOM tier and you wonder why it takes so long lol!

you guys buy the placeholders, you guys send in the tickets, you guys sit around waiting for your gear AND THEN you buy more tiers with more placeholders! makes me laugh so much.

you are not worthy to see this signature

nav13

Rank 5
nav13
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:19 am
Sucks because once my ticket is done on gear I have to send another on same part lol.I had 7-8tickets.