Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Long Ticket Wait Times!!

Tickets these days are taking crazy long!!
I've had 8x Tickets out for 7x max OJ's and 4x Links, and 3 Accessories, for 10 days now. PvP sucks, nobody pvp's, and I cant even try to help and pvp because all my gear is out for tickets! The wait time is too crazy long... Something has to change..10 days or more on tickets is just ridiculous!

Advertisement

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:29 pm
I know it's irritating and I understand where your coming from because just talked about it last night in game but we just have to be patient with them ;( they pull the strings around here we don't. It's like waiting for something to come in the mail lol

<center></center>

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:44 pm
I can be patient but what sets me off is a Character Restore ticket that is on hold for 11 days now. My friend died this past weekend and his toon is already back to him. Why did his take 2 days, mine 11?

VerdithAnath

Rank 0
VerdithAnath
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:53 pm

long wait...long long wait.....

Ive been patient. Its been 10 days for some of my tickets also, and 9 for others. Not the least of witch is a ticket regarding and item gone missing from a glitch with the BS in AH. I haven't got an update...nothing... I know your busy, but please do you best to speed up the ticket times
Thanks for you effort in advance.

Vukotic ASC AoL

VerdithAnath

Rank 0
VerdithAnath
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:09 pm

strange...

I was just looking at my ticket status, and it appears one of my tickets was opened then closed again. The date was reset on it. I sure hope that doesn't reset the date in witch it is to be completed as its been 10 days on that one already. * waits in fear of wasting my 30 day items standing in AH naked. (its cold in there without my gear)

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:18 pm
99% of players are frustrated, We just wanna PVP Very Happy

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

Deff111

Rank 0
Deff111
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Long Ticket Wait Times!!

Tickets these days are taking crazy long!!
Micheal20 wrote:
I've had 8x Tickets out for 7x max OJ's and 4x Links, and 3 Accessories, for 10 days now. PvP sucks, nobody pvp's, and I cant even try to help and pvp because all my gear is out for tickets! The wait time is too crazy long... Something has to change..10 days or more on tickets is just ridiculous!  

+100 im waiting from 9 days and my ticket not done yet and some ticket are done but they made mistake so i tell them they should reply in 24 but im waiting for more then 1 day GM dont know what mean somone doing nothink and waiting ticket 10 days is a hugeeeee time we need solution

Deff111

Rank 0
Deff111
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: strange...

VerdithAnath wrote:
I was just looking at my ticket status, and it appears one of my tickets was opened then closed again. The date was reset on it. I sure hope that doesn't reset the date in witch it is to be completed as its been 10 days on that one already. * waits in fear of wasting my 30 day items standing in AH naked. (its cold in there without my gear)  

and same think happen to me

Wiccan_Star

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:26 pm

wait times

:(
and i only put my enchants in 5days ago.. i guess i'm good to pull my gear out and go pvp for a few minutes...without too much paranoia of a gm dc for tickets.

demoman11

Rank 0
demoman11
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:33 pm
Aeria has stated many times that tickets for GM OJ's, enchants, extractions and various other things...may take up to 10 days or more. Keep in mind that the GM's are probably still busy from Dec EOM.

They are trying to reduce ticket wait time anyway, that's what the perfect lapisia are for, who knows what else they will bring out.