Hello dear Need for Speed Community!
Today, Tuesday 01/08/13 from 1:00 PM PST to 5:00 PM PST, Need for Speed will be down for maintenance. The estimated maintenance time is 4 hours.
During that time frame you will not be able to connect to the game.
- A new Volkswagen Golf MK1 GTI “C-Spec” has been added to the game and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer
- Fixed an issue that caused the car emblems to disappear when installing visual packages onto the Nissan 240SX
- Fixed an issue that caused the Durability icon to appear clipped in the post-race screen for Team Escape events
- Fixed an issue that caused the Durability tool-tips to display inconsistent information between pre-race and post-race screens
- Fixed an issue that caused a black rectangle to appear on the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster when installing spoilers
- Fixed some vinyl distortion issues that occurred on the Bentley Continental Supersports and BMW 1 Series M Coupé
Please be patient! Thank you.
Your Team Aeria