Bertiebaws

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Skillz and 1 shot killz

I keep coming up against players who barely know their way around demolition maps also they dont appear to have very fluid movement yet they are able to score 1 shot kills with M4 or R4 up to 30 metres or so range round after round to finish with s/d of 4 or 5?

I have my suspicions but I've only been playing about 100hrs so unsure if these guys cheating or not....Could they legit be this good with their other skills being so poor?

If they are cheating is there a way to kick them mid game in beginner games or is it just the host who can do that in lobby?

Thanks
Advertisement

florinas_3D

Rank 0
florinas_3D
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:31 am
It is imposible to give 1 shot with thouse guns at dat distance,not even with HS! Not even para gives 1 hit kill without HED! So they hack ! try to capture them or make screen to see what distance! Check your hp every time u fight some one ! If he is going to give 1 hk u will see on the hp!

Bertiebaws

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 4:28 pm
Thanks....Sorry I have overblown the distance a bit... I was thinking in feet but wrote metres...so although it has happened at that distance it is more usually about 10 metres. Does that make a difference?

This is definately happening to me on full hp. First contact with enemy and its happening regular with same players in game.

I only ask as I usually use AK47 and I can achieve 1 shot kills (hs) sometimes but didn't think these recoilless rifles carried same damage.

If I can be sure that these weapons cannot consistently make 1 shot kills I will call them out in game and hope the host kicks them I just dont want to be QQ ing if they are legitimate 1 shot kills.

What do you think?

BeastXLR8ED

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:19 am
No gun can one shot kill to the body no matter the range other than shotguns or snipers. Make sure your ping isnt too high either because the few times i've had 100+ ping i've noticed that most kills seems very fast from people with lower pings and seem like one shots but arent. So they might not even be one shotting you might just be lagging :/

IGN: FLaSHFReeZ

Raz0rY

Rank 0
Raz0rY
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:01 am
maybe because of the screenfreezes u thought it was 1 shot, that happens to me. Otherwise it's not possible to 1 shot someone from 10 meters wit ha point nor a rifle without giving a headshot. Maybe the enemy was low hp or the player was very lucky that time.

x3wayne

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 7:36 am
I dont have very good net in my area which makes my ping around 290ms (stable) and I get called a hacker a lot of times while using my MGK, people usually say I do 1 shot kills but that isnt the case... By the time I finish shooting and your dead im left with around 14 bullets and yet I 1 shot kill? LOL