Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
PostedJan 08, 2013 12:18 pm

A open letter to Aeria

the time for change is now
Aeria, collectively the players of your published games pay you to represent their interests in the developers products directly to the developer. I along with countless others have grown weary of your ability to carry out the aforementioned task with any amount of due diligence. A new year has begun and we sincerely hope you change business practice as it is failing not only the consumer but your employee's as well.

Note: Before you add your trollish response to this post, think of all those people who lost their jobs with AGE in September, I hope the disruption in their lives wasn't in vein.

Best Regards in 2013
Zimmey
Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedJan 08, 2013 3:45 pm
Been barking up this tree for a year and a half.

Nada will change.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:02 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:

Nada will change.  

I'm not going to let them off the hook that easy. BTW Aeria where is that rewards points program the one that was suppose to be replaced over a year ago?

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:08 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:

Nada will change.  
Agree'd. I mean honestly, the feedback poll is a joke. We all know of Aeria's poor performance. I see no change in the future. For the Aeria Team has been replaced by aliens.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Re: A open letter to Aeria

the time for change is now
Zimmey4 wrote:
Aeria, collectively the players of your published games pay you to represent their interests in the developers products directly to the developer. I along with countless others have grown weary of your ability to carry out the aforementioned task with any amount of due diligence. A new year has begun and we sincerely hope you change business practice.

Well put (and quotable). Thank you.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedJan 09, 2013 4:02 am
If your interests as a customer are not being represented, perhaps you are not the customer.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:59 am
Interesting forum location choice for a topic that is neither a rant nor a rave...

Just plain Beaver now.

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:12 am
Game_Rage wrote:
Avyn wrote:
If your interests as a customer are not being represented, perhaps you are not the customer.  

If that's the case then 52%(according to last poll) of AGE's "customers" need to stop shoving out their hard earned cash into this company's pockets.  

Why would you think that players that are unhappy with our service are giving us money... It is only reasonable to assume that those giving the money are those that are most likely to be happy.

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:33 am
Game_Rage wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Game_Rage wrote:
Avyn wrote:

If that's the case then 52%(according to last poll) of AGE's "customers" need to stop shoving out their hard earned cash into this company's pockets.  

Why would you think that players that are unhappy with our service are giving us money... It is only reasonable to assume that those giving the money are those that are most likely to be happy.  
...Or they just put their priorities in self enjoyment over mediocre service. I personally have been doing that for this company for years. Remember loving the game isn't exactly the same as loving your 'services'.  

You are basically making the argument that the level of service doesn't matter.

I will disagree with you on that, and there is lots of data to back me up. People (generally) spend money for better service.... and they stop spending money if they don't get the service they desire.

I will admit that there are exceptions to every rule... but as a business, you cant really go wrong with offering good service, wherever possible.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:58 am
To play your games players have to spend because none of the items available in game items are useful in pvp. They spend money to play the game they fell in love with, not because of your service. They spend money because of your AP monopoly of basic items, not because for your better service. They spend money in spite of your services, not because of it.

You are like the rude street food vendors that used to sell delicious food. People used to pay for the food but tolerated the bad service. Once the food quality deteriorate, you will lose customers but those that first fell in love with the food will still go back for nostalgia sake once in a while. To attract back customers, the vendor either suck it up and improve his attitude, improve his food quality or keep prices low.

Right now for Shaiya AGE is offering worse service(10 day tickets; daily events gone), an inferior product(shell of a free game) and raised the price (EoM went from $150 to $300).

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!