reddog1069

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:36 am

Missing Items

MSN Dream Suit Pack
Hello Gms...shortly before we merged from server6 to M2...everyone on server who filled out from got to choose 2 pieces of MSN gear for the merge to help us with being months behind the rest of the server we were going to. I chose the dream neck and dream weapon which I did recieve. Myself and Voz also won an MSN Dream Suit Pack as part of a spender promo just before we merged as well. Being that I had limited space and no hero of the required level at time I never opened my pack until today when I had my first hero hit 105. When I opened it I noticed the suit pack was MISSING both the neck and weapon. I believe all suit packs are supposed to have 8 equips but I only recieved 6....curiously the 2 missing were the exact same as the items we recieved free for merging....I believe we SHOULD get the items we SPENT for.....I will also fill out a ticket...thank you
Stifony.s6
M2 formerly of S6
Advertisement

voziris

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:53 am
This occurred for me as well. The dream suit pack contained 6 items. The items missing were the pendant and weapon which I chose on the form as reward for merger to M2. I created a ticket as well.

Voz